Pizza, it can be argued, is the quintessential lazy person?s food. A serviceable slice is usually only a phone call away.

But one can always be lazier. At least that?s our takeaway from the proliferation of new pizza delivery innovations that seek to make ordering pizza an even less work-intensive endeavor.

Consider Push for Pizza, an app that summons pizza at the mere touch of a smartphone button. Sure, the user has to take two minutes to configure the settings?simply choose a pizza place and enter credit card information and an address?but that?s about as complicated as Push for Pizza gets. Even the options are limited: Just cheese or pepperoni. Super simple. :p

The app was invented by five teenagers who sought a solution for the age-old dilemma: ?I want pizza, but I don?t want to order a pizza.? (The whole ad is pretty funny and worth a viewing):

more & video

interview

A story of how three a**holes were too lazy to order a pizza. Damn, I could really go for a pizza right about now.

Our smartphones are turning a whole generation of kids into idiots.

And the exact same thing was said about television, radio, books, the mechanization of labor, etc.

If anything, I'd say five teenagers learning enough to be able to program a smartphone app would qualify as anything but idiots.

You used to be able to order pizza in Everquest 2 by typing /pizza. Unfortunately, it only sent stuff from Pizza Hut, so it was removed once the end users realized what they were eating.

You used to be able to order pizza in Everquest 2 by typing /pizza. Unfortunately, it only sent stuff from Pizza Hut, so it was removed once the end users realized what they were eating.

Shouldn't it have been /fakepizza then? Or /diarrheainducingcardboard for greater honesty?

Place should be called Laxative Hut . . .

do i get that cyrus summerlin guy as pizza delivery guy? if so, that would be an app i would be willing to pay for. :D