Hand of God sent missile into sea

I see that God had a little bit of wind that day. 

'The flatulence of Jehovah' isn't as good a headline as 'The hand of god'.

• Like 3

I don't understand how any logical thought process can reach the conclusion of 'God' 

This happened, but I'm not sure how, therefore 'God' 

On the list of all the possibilities that my relatively uneducated mind can muster, 'God' didn't even make the list.

The single most logical reason is the hardware failed! If my car breaks down, I don't immediately blame God  :/

• Like 3

It's interesting that the Jewish god is protecting Israel from the occasional rocket?though did nothing to stop the mass suicide bombings a decade ago?when the Christian god is killing people with ebola. That seems entirely contradictory, unless all religions are true - that would make them all irrelevant.

Ebola virus: Liberia church leaders claim deadly outbreak is 'plague' sent by God for 'homosexualism' and 'immoral acts'

Religious leaders in Liberia are claiming God has unleashed the deadly Ebola virus as a plague upon the country to punish ?immoral acts? taking place there, such as homosexuality.

Various church leaders from the Liberia Council of Churches (LCC) reportedly attended a meeting on Wednesday to discuss "an spiritual response" to the outbreak of Ebola, which has claimed 932 lives across West Africa.

According to The Daily Observer, church leaders at the meeting unanimously agreed that ?God is angry with Liberia? and concluded Ebola has been sent ?as a plague? on the country.

A statement detailing the resoloution summarised:?Liberians have to pray and seek God's forgiveness over the corruption and immoral acts (such as homosexualism, etc.) that continue to penetrate our society.

?As Christians, we must repent and seek God's forgiveness.?

Source: The Independent

No reasonable person can believe this.

?Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that ? sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, ?There is a God!?

?I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes. It was not told or reported to me. I saw the hand of God send that missile into the sea.?

With the troops in danger of being exposed at daybreak, Winter explained how heavy fog quickly descended to shroud their movements until their mission was accomplished.

?Suddenly a cloud protected us,? he said, referring to clouds the Bible says guided the ancient Israelites as they wandered in the desert. ?Clouds of glory.?

Every morning I wonder why a dense fog descends onto the airport and a bunch of flights get canceled or deviated, now I know.

Also every so often we get wind gusts / shears that make flying difficult too.

Clearly these aren't just normal acts of nature and science.

• Like 1

The lord works in mysterious ways,not meant to be understood by all mankind.So unless you are God,you shouldn't speak for God.

Typical religious hypocrisy.

This brings me great joy and really deepens what I have learned in theological college.

theological "college"

Some people are so desperate to find God,that they mock God ,to seek out punishment for their blasphemy.

That doesn't make even a tiny bit of sense.

This brings me great joy and really deepens what I have learned in theological college.

theological "college"

More of a "collage" really, where they take bits of really really ancient myths, stick them together in random ways, and come up with

"new" stories they can attribute to their story character. :p

That doesn't make even a tiny bit of sense.

Neither does any of the crap that pours out of most people mouths. LOL I love the persecution BTW

Interesting how all these atheists (?) dog pile on religion, yet many who are religious choose not to berate them, just either stand aside and not say anything or stand up for what they believe in. No athiest gives the benefit of the doubt. Except, I was watching Star Trek Voyager, and in quite a few episodes they (the writers) chose to incorporate Christian references even as Scientific and Futuristic a show as it is. Now, media, magazines, TV, and the Internet are afraid of Religion. Interesting isn't it? 

EDIT: And to those who choose to reply to this comment, please read it thoroughly.   :ike:

I am Christian but you will never see me on either side of a religious discussion in life or on the internet.I have always chosen to abstain from any religious argument. It has no net gain for me. I don't receive any enjoyment trying to be correct or make others look bad when it comes to religion. 

Yahweh and Allah are NOT the same! They translate completely different. I believe Allah translates to Baal. I'm sure you've heard of him. The Muslim Jesus is NOT the same either. That one's an executioner.

Yahweh and Allah are NOT the same! They translate completely different. I believe Allah translates to Baal. I'm sure you've heard of him. The Muslim Jesus is NOT the same either. That one's an executioner.

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all follow the same core Abrahamic belief system, so share the same god.

They can't all be canon.

Different humans interpret different myths in different ways. Doesn't alter the fact that they all have the same root myths.

• Like 3

Which is absolutely nothing. You're wasting your life studying fairy tales. No wonder you believe this stupid story. Delusional