Groupon Deal on Samsung Soundbar

ACTIONpack

I'm looking to add a soundbar to my new Samsung UN40H6350 which I got a month ago. My old HDTV had 80Watt sound on its sides and the new one I got does not have good quality sound to it. I'm looking to add a soundbar but don't know anything about it. Don't want to spend too much on them. Try to keep it under $200. I saw a deal on Groupon for two different soundbar from Samsung but can't find any information on them. I know Groupon sells a lot of refurbished crap which this is one of them. Anyway is this a good soundbar for the price? 

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-1-samsung-home-theater-bluetooth-sound-bar-with-subwoofer

LaP

I would avoid anything Samsung when it comes to speakers.

I bought one of their all-in-one home theater once thinking it would be as good as my old JVC all-in-one or at the very least as good as Logitech z-5500. It had by far one of the worse sound i've never heard coming out of speakers. I returned it right away.

Something like this might be better but there's no hdmi in on this one so could be a problem.

http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-YAS-101BL-Soundbar-Piano-Black/dp/B005IVUWHW

Heard good thing about Vizio and Panasonic too.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Steven P.
      Amazon Deal of the Day: Save £67 off a refurbished iPad 9.7 32GB
      by Steven Parker

Image via CNet With today's Amazon's Deal of the Day in the U.K., you can score a refurbished Apple iPad 9.7 (2017) at 21% off, bringing the normal £317 list price down to just £249.95, that's a savings of £67.05.

Here are some of the highlights of this tablet:

iPad 5th generation IPS Retina multi-touch display 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536px @ 264 ppi) A9 chip with 64-bit architecture Embedded M9 coprocessor 32GB storage, 8GB RAM 1.2-megapixel (front) and 8-megapixel rear cameras Weight: 1.24 kg Connectivity: Wi-fi Be advised that it is only available in Space Grey and is eligible for free shipping without Prime.

You might be asking yourself what guarantees you have with a refurbished device, well Amazon states that the product "works and looks like new" and furthermore is backed by the 1-year Amazon Renewed Guarantee with the following declarations.

At the time of writing, this deal is scheduled to end in 12 hours and does not appear to be limited in stock quantity.

Get the Apple iPad 9.7 32GB (2017) Refurb for £249.95 (list price £317 / 21% off) at Amazon.

If refurbished Apple iPads are not your thing, then you could save up to 48% (£19) off SoundPEATS wireless earbuds instead, that is their top savings on offer in amongst another eight devices which include a smartwatch and wired earbuds at between 30% and 42% off.

Of course, there's also a bunch of other items in today's deals that aren't tech related that you can check out here. Most of the offers end today and some are limited in stock as well.

As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.

• By Ather Fawaz
      Apple is now selling refurbished models of the iPhone XR for $499
      by Ather Fawaz

Announced back in 2018 and starting at $749, the iPhone XR borrowed design principles from Apple's higher-end offerings while coming in at a lower price point. According to Greg Joswiak, Apple’s vice president of product marketing, the iPhone XR was the "best-selling iPhone each and every day that it’s been on sale.”

Now, as spotted by MacRumours, just under two years after its initial launch, Apple started selling unlocked, refurbished iPhone XR handsets on its official website. The lowest price is $499 for a Black or Yellow refurbished iPhone XR with 64 GB of storage, saving you $100. At a higher price of $539, Coral, White, Yellow, Black variants of the handsets are also available, saving you $110. For $639, you can the highest available storage at 256 GB, and this will save you $120, though it is only available in Black color, unlike the rest of the options.

As noted before, these handsets are unlocked so you can put in a SIM card of your preferred carrier right out of the box. Apple claims that all refurbished iPhone models are repackaged in a new box with new accessories and manuals. They also come with a new battery and are thoroughly inspected, tested, and cleaned.

At $499, the refurbished 64GB iPhone XR is just $100 over the newly launched iPhone SE. Though the latter boasts faster performance and a better camera, the former has a bigger display and a larger battery. It will be interesting to see how this affects the decisions of any customers looking to upgrade their older iPhones.

• By News Staff
      Factory Recertified Microsoft Surface Book 13.5" Core i7 512GB is down to just $879
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Gear + Gadgets section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 68% off a factory recertified Microsoft Surface Book. Browse all day long with this factory recertified laptop's 12-hour battery life, 13.5" touchscreen and fast Core i7.

What's the deal?
      The silver Microsoft 13.5" Surface Book Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook is a high-performance laptop/tablet hybrid with power and versatility. The Surface Book packs an Intel 6th gen (Skylake) dual-core processor into a magnesium casing with a silver finish. It also comes with an NVIDIA GeForce Graphics 1GB. Use the tactile keyboard and touchpad to stay productive. You can also detach the screen from the dock and use the Surface Book as a tablet.

13.5" IPS TouchScreen Display: Browse & stream on a wide, clear resolution screen 512 GB: Store & save essential files in a generous device storage Wi-Fi & Bluetooth connectivity: Go online & easily transfer files anywhere Intel Core i7 processor: Seamlessly switch between apps without any lag Model year: 2016 Specs:

Color: silver Materials: metal, plastic, electronics Product dimensions: 0.9" x 12.3" x 9.14" 13.5" 3000x2000 IPSTouchscreen Display Intel Core i7-6600U Processor (Dual-Core, 2.6GHz) 16GB memory 512GB storage NVIDIA GeForce GTX 802.11AACBGN and Bluetooth 4.0 + HS 12-hour battery life Windows 10 Pro Operating System Built-in speakers, Front camera, Rear camera, Touch screen, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope Model number: LAY-00001 Aftermarket 90-day parts and labor warranty from third party Includes

Surface Book 13.5" Core i7 512GB - Silver (Certified Refurbished) Power Cord AC adapter Detachable keyboard Includes 1 year manufacturer's limited hardware warranty Good to know
      What Does "Recertified" Mean?
      These are Factory Recertified, meaning they were inspected and restored by the manufacturer. They are rigorously tested and any imperfections are completely fixed, and the warranty is fully reset.

Ships To Contiguous US Expected Delivery: Mar 6 - Mar 13 Returns accepted within 15 days of shipment For a full description, specs, and terms, click here.

What's the benefit?
      This model of Microsoft Surface Book​​​​ normally costs $2,799.99, but you can pick up a factory recertified one for just $879 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $1920.99 (68%) off!

You can also add optional 2 or 3 year warranty to extend the included one year of warranty.

>> Click here to purchase or learn more <<
      See all discounted Gear + Gadgets on offer. This is a time-limited deal.

Save even more!
      Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.

Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site. For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account. Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account. 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit! Not for you?
      If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also a bunch of freebies you can check out here.

Miscellany and the fine print!
      In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.

Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software.

How can I disable these posts? Click here.

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.

• By News Staff
      This refurbished 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro ships internationally for just $428.99
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Gear + Gadgets section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 67% off this Refurbished Apple MacBook Pro 13" Core i5 500GB. Work, play and blaze through your to-dos with a this refurbished laptop's 8GB of RAM, 500GB of storage + a Intel Core i5 2.5GHz processor.

What's the deal?
      Perfect for running through deadlines, this 13" MacBook Pro operates with a fast 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 processor so you can work on your files without the lag. Browse and stream anywhere, thanks to its Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. This MacBook Pro also displays images in 13.3" widescreen LED-backlit TFT active-matrix glossy screen with a 1280x800 resolution. With a configured 500GB storage, you can store more of your essential files on your drive for easier access. This refurbished MacBook Pro gives you the quality features of an Apple hardware for only a fraction of what you'd pay buying new.

2.5GHz Intel Core i5: Browse & multi-task with a lag-free processor 500GB storage: Store more files on a larger standard hard drive Wi-Fi & Bluetooth connectivity: Work anywhere with a fast network connectivity 7-hour battery life Model year: mid 2012 Specs
      Color: silver Materials: plastic, aluminum, glass Product dimensions: 12.78" x 8.94" x 0.95" Weight: 4.5 lbs Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 Turbo boost: 3.1GHz Processor upgrade: soldered FPU: integrated RAM: 8GB Hard drive: 500 GB Video card: HD Graphics 4000 Built-in display: 13.3" color widescreen LED-backlit TFT active-matrix "glossy" display Native resolution: 1280x800 Standard AirPort: 802.11a/b/g/n (450 Mbit*) Standard Bluetooth: 4.0 Battery type: 63.5W h Li-Poly, 7 hours Pre-installed MacOS: X 10.7.3 Model number: MD101LL/A 30-day warranty from third-party Good to know
      Ships Internationally Expected Delivery: Feb 17 - Feb 24 Expected International Delivery: Feb 21 - Feb 24 For a full description, specs, and terms, click here.

What's the benefit?
      A refurbished Apple MacBook Pro 13" Core i5 500GB normally costs $1299.99 , but you can pick it up for just $428.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $871 (67%) off!

There's also an option for 16GB RAM @ $499.99.

You can also add optional 2 or 3 year warranty to extend the included one year of warranty.

Save even more!

Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site. For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account. Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account. 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit! Not for you?
      If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also a bunch of freebies you can check out here

In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.

Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software for Private Internet Access and NordVPN deals.

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.

• By News Staff
      Save 83% off this refurbished Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 16GB
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Gear + Gadgets section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 83% off a Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 16GB (Refurbished). Effortlessly browse the web with a user-friendly laptop that starts in seconds.

What's the deal?
      The Samsung Chromebook helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail and YouTube, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box. Chromebooks are a unique class of mobile computing devices designed for Web-based tasks. They run the Chrome OS, perfect for browsing the Web, sending and receiving e-mail, and video chatting with friends and family. And, with this refurbished model, you can get your own for a fraction of what it would cost to buy new!

Chrome OS: easily browse the web & enjoy your favorite Chrome apps Samsung Exynos 5 Dual-Core 1.7GHz CPU: multi-task & plow through your to-dos with ease 16GB hard drive: store your essential files directly on the Chromebook LED HD 1366 x 768 display: View your favorite content in stunning detail Model year: 2012 Specs
      Dimensions: 8.2"H x 11.4"L x 0.7"W 0.3MP Webcam & Microphone Integrated graphics / 11.6" backlit LED HD Display 1366 x 768 Resolution Chrome OS 16GB eMMC Flash Hard drive 3W Stereo Speaker (1.5W x 2) Samsung Exynos 5 Dual-Core 1.7GHz Processor CPU Cache: 1MB, 2GB DDR3L WirelessLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n Card reader Good to know
      Ships To United States, Canada, Mexico, and United Kingdom Expected Delivery: Jan 17 - Jan 27 Returns accepted within 15 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US. For a full description, specs, and terms, click here.

What's the benefit?
      This refurbished Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 16GB normally costs $599.00 , but you can pick it up for just $99.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $499.01 (83%) off!

You can also add optional 1 or 2 year warranty to extend the included 90 days of warranty.

Save even more!

If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals website? There's also a bunch of freebies you can check out here.

Check our other recent deals, before they expire, or our preferred partner software for Private Internet Access and NordVPN deals.