Anybody an NBA fan?

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to know if there are any NBA fans in neowin...

I try to follow all the games, and so I'm curious if anyone in neowin does too. ;)

And...witch is your favorite team??? do you think they'll make it to the playoffs??? :shifty:

I'm a Dallas Mav's fan, and I'm pretty shure they will do a good performance this season!!

(By the way, post all your interesting NBA news here, but only the ones that you think are really worth it!!)

Edited by Albino

diehard knicks fan right here... and a fan of the nba overall... and i do think this year they will make it to the playoffs! considering the east is so weak...

Go anybody but the lakers :)

(I like the pistons, reminds me of the early 90's team)

You are absolutely right!!!

Even before I regularly watched NBA games, I never liked the lakers. And I even liked them less when kobe bryant entered the team, and later became such a "success" --->(ok, he plays good, but he CANNOT be compared to MJ or a real pro player)

I also can't stand all the people who just say "I love the Lakers" just because of the fact that they have some of the best players or because they are the team who "everybody" speaks of.

And...what about all the LeBron James s**t, he has some mad dunks, but he's not THAT good, even though he's a rookie.(Carmelo Anthony is much better than him)

Warriors! Hardest working team in the NBA...that's all you can ask for.

It's too bad we've got a lousy owner who doesn't like to invest in long-term quality players for the team. I'm fearing the day that Jason Richardson, Erick Dampier, Troy Murphy become free-agents.

My team's the Charlotte Hornets (now not Charlotte :( but I call em that anyways)

They always have the energy and give a good show, win or lose. I miss Bobby Phills R.I.P. I also thought Glenn Rice was most at home there, even if they relied on him too much. Anthony Mason is great...just so many players I love and have loved at Charlotte.

I just wish their fans were more enthused....they never show up to the games...

what? no lakers fans...my god.....

Lakers! (Y)

the lakers are the yankees of the NBA. only problem is, the NBA is much easier to dominate than baseball so they are basically untouchable. it gets really old after a while, its a love/hate thing with the lakers for most people.

I like the pistons, reminds me of the early 90's team
1 pistons fan
i like the detroit pistons but i don't really watch their games unless there's nothing on. still pay attention to them though. :)

2 pistons fan

and i don't watch any basketball games until playoff season but i stay on top with my favorite team the PISTONS, even though i live in cali been a pistons fan for 4 years

the lakers are the yankees of the NBA. only problem is, the NBA is much easier to dominate than baseball so they are basically untouchable. it gets really old after a while, its a love/hate thing with the lakers for most people.

well i think theres plenty of competition for them..

Spurs & Kings...

well i think theres plenty of competition for them..

Spurs & Kings...

2 teams....

also, anyone who watched that first round series against the Timberwolves last year, especially that OT game, really begins to wonder about the refs. they were calling phantom fouls, where minnesota players were 3 feet from the nearest laker. stuff like that just fuels the fire

the def of plenty

plen?ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (plnt)

n.

A full or completely adequate amount or supply: plenty of time.

A large quantity or amount; an abundance: ?Awards and honors came to her in plenty? (Joyce Carol Oates).

A condition of general abundance or prosperity: ?fruitful regions gladdened by plenty and lulled by peace!? (Samuel Johnson).

2 teams is not plenty for some competition, especiallly when they have an all-start team

i barely remember that game...hmm...i think i remember something about the ref/foul problems...

was it that the twolves were fouling the lakers? or the opposite?

they were calling fouls on the t'wolves... the game was close and the lakers would have a break away or something and miss a shot, then the ref would call a foul when thre replay showed there wasnt anything even close to contact. the nba reached a new low last night. for the first time, i seriously thought it might have been rigged.

I'm a home team fan, so I'm usually only down with my State teams. I'm from Georgia...

With that said, it's safe to assume why I'm not a big NBA fan ;)

I'm a home team fan, so I'm usually only down with my State teams. I'm from Georgia...

With that said, it's safe to assume why I'm not a big NBA fan ;)

haha yeaa, man i was trying to come up with something good to say about the hawks... but ive got nothing.