New Graphics Card

Hi Guys,

Need your advice!

I currently have the GeForce210 graphics card.  I think its time to upgrade.  As I would like to play some newer games on my pc.  I am running windows 7 and have a ASRock G31M-S R2.0 motherboard.  I am looking to spend no more than ?70.00.  Any suggestions on which is the best graphics card I can get with my budget?

Thanks in advance.

Yas1320

Thanks for your advice Luc2k. As I'm not very experienced with hardware. What is the difference between the R7 250x and the GeForce GT 630? Thanks.

Thanks for your advice Luc2k. As I'm not very experienced with hardware. What is the difference between the R7 250x and the GeForce GT 630? Thanks.

I can't find any professional review for the GT630 DDR3, probably because nobody even considers it as a entry level gaming card. However you can find reviews of the R7 250X, in which it is compared with the GT640 DDR3 (that has better specs than the 630). The 250X is around twice as fast.

650 what ?

What brand ?  (a generic (crappy) 650W is probably closer to 350W in reality)

200W would probably be enough for the GPUs in his budged, unless he wants to get some extinct dinosaur second-hand.

650 what ?

What brand ? (a generic (crappy) 650W is probably closer to 350W in reality)

The brand is Eye-T and model number is ATX-650.