Windows Phone Wishlist

What kind of features would you like to see in a future update to Windows Phone? (Either GDR/Update2 or Threshold)

I would like:

• Speedier Camera load times
  • 60 FPS recording
  • Maps on Lockscreen
  • return of the long press on a text field to place the I-Bar to select text
  • When Screenshot is taken, don't put "saving to pictures..." it disrupts the next screenshot
  • Actionable Notficiations - Toast Notification actions (i.e. replying to a text through the notification)
  • more useful Cortana commands. (Asking what is the time in ..., does not receive an answser)
  • Parallax wallpapers on Start
  • Panoramas on Start and lockscreen (use gyroscope to move around the panorama)
  • Air Gestures (like proposed on the McLaren device)
  • Assistive Touch-like ability
  • Ignore an App-Update
  • Group App Bundles and Discount packages
  • Flag an app in the store to come back to it later
  • GET RID of the RESUMING 
  • Match the bottom bar "app bar" in an app to a certain color, or make it translucent (not glass "skeuomorphic") make it less ugly
  • Require better colors on App Designs (example is Twitter, the top bar on iOS is fully blue, but on WP it is grey)
  • Rearrange Settings (hide ones you don't want to use) or put it into two levels
  • Activate Cortana through Voice
  • Cortana Timer
  • Tell Cortana to wake you up at a time, have her greet you
  • Adblock
  • Homegroup integration
  • landscape lock screen
  • Create your own Vibration Sequence (like on iPhone)
  • Torch Support /flashlight in Action Center
  • Better Copy/Cut/Paste integration (like Windows 8)
  • Data Toggle in Action Center
  • Search the Settings App (use OSX's highlight feature in preferences) to highlight what you are looking for
  • Sound Recorder App (or through Cortana)
  • Face Detection, Timer, 3D shot, 360 degree panorama, Voice Shot (use voice to take a picture), Filters, Square Shot, HQ Burst Mode, Slow Motion Video in Camera App
  • Screen Brightness Slider
  • Allow Cortana to shutdown your phone by matching your voice print to confirm

SSTP VPN (should have been there from day 1)

IE11 desktop user agent (I don't carry around a phone bigger than my **** to see some ###### dumbed down mobile website stretched out)

Remote desktop app that isn't utter #### that's outdone by apps that have been around since wp7 see connectme whoevers in charge of that app should be castrated that's what android should have not the reverse.