Is Titanfall for Xbox One worth it?   

I ordered my xbox one without kinect.   Only game I have for it now, is Battlefield 4.   I am getting Dead Rising 3 a few days after getting my xbox.    

I am NOT a fan of call of duty games.  I was before, but the first time I played battlefield I jumped.  

Halo I'm getting when it comes out, GTA as well.   

Destiny, I am not sure about.   

Not sure if I should get forza, or need for speed.

IMO Titanfall had a very similar gameplay as CoD, so if you dropped CoD because you prefer Battlefields stlye more, i would give it a skip.

I played the Beta and it felt very CoD like to me so I never bought it in the end.

titanfall digital is $25 now for deals of the week

I saw,  I guess I can't buy it without the Xbox one right?  It wont be on sale when it gets here.  

Titanfall works without kinect.

You can get Forza Motorsport 5. You can race/drift with the online drivers.

Is it fun?  Or is NFS better for fun?

IMO Titanfall had a very similar gameplay as CoD, so if you dropped CoD because you prefer Battlefields stlye more, i would give it a skip.

I played the Beta and it felt very CoD like to me so I never bought it in the end.

Ahh I thought so.  Thanks!

I saw,  I guess I can't buy it without the Xbox one right?  It wont be on sale when it gets here.  

Is it fun?  Or is NFS better for fun?

Ahh I thought so.  Thanks!

I have Forza and NFS... I play Forza more.  I race/drift on Forza...  

I will look forward to Horizon 2 when it comes out.

You don't have to have an xbox to purchase, just an account. Once you sign into your xbox and associate your account you'll have access to whatever you pre-purchased.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Titanfall/8ef9f044-dab7-49f9-9ec6-0aa4c1686efe

Thanks! I'll have to check that out.  So it wont just assume I mean for the 360 and thats it,  right?

Trials Fusion - Probably the game i have enjoyed the most on my Xbox One so far.

I'll check this out, I haven't read too much about it.  

I have Forza and NFS... I play Forza more.  I race/drift on Forza...  

I will look forward to Horizon 2 when it comes out.

I'll consider this then.   I have NFS that came out last year,  or the year before?  And I rarely play it online, so hopefully Forza is better.  Maybe I'll wait for a better price drop since it didn't come with my xbox.  Is the new one coming out soon?

Titanfall!  You might think it looks like CoD but imo it plays way differently, is a lot of fun and you will get addicted to it.

I'll have to watch a few more game play videos I think.

I'll consider this then.   I have NFS that came out last year,  or the year before?  And I rarely play it online, so hopefully Forza is better.  Maybe I'll wait for a better price drop since it didn't come with my xbox.  Is the new one coming out soon?

The new one is this: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon-2 ... you can pre-order this if you want.

You will love Forza Motorsport 5 big time. Go to the retail store such as Best Buy, Walmart, etc..  you can play FM5 and see how you like it.

Thanks! I'll have to check that out.  So it wont just assume I mean for the 360 and thats it,  right?

go to store.xbox.com and sign in. this is the xbox one games store

the xbox360 games store is marketplace.xbox.com

Is Titanfall for Xbox One worth it?   

I ordered my xbox one without kinect.   Only game I have for it now, is Battlefield 4.   I am getting Dead Rising 3 a few days after getting my xbox.    

I am NOT a fan of call of duty games.  I was before, but the first time I played battlefield I jumped.  

Halo I'm getting when it comes out, GTA as well.   

Destiny, I am not sure about.   

Not sure if I should get forza, or need for speed.

Total Vision and NFS are not the same kind of racer.

Forza is pure sim racing..

NFS is like "Fast N Furious"

go to store.xbox.com and sign in. this is the xbox one games store

the xbox360 games store is marketplace.xbox.com

Thanks!

Total Vision and NFS are not the same kind of racer.

Forza is pure sim racing..

NFS is like "Fast N Furious"

That makes sense, thanks!

Since you like Battlefield, I'd highly recommend getting Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. It's basically a silly version of BF4 and an immensely fun game to play.

As for the racing game choice, unless you really like Sim racers I'd recommend you skip Forza 5 and move onto Forza Horizon 2.

Since you like Battlefield, I'd highly recommend getting Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. It's basically a silly version of BF4 and an immensely fun game to play.

As for the racing game choice, unless you really like Sim racers I'd recommend you skip Forza 5 and move onto Forza Horizon 2.

Thanks! Plants and zombies I plan on getting in two weeks or so. Amazon has it for $29. And split screen which is awesome cause my wife and I can play. Which is good because there isn't many split screen games

Thanks! Plants and zombies I plan on getting in two weeks or so. Amazon has it for $29. And split screen which is awesome cause my wife and I can play. Which is good because there isn't many split screen games

Since you already own BF4, it's probably not that good of a deal but you can sign up for EA Access on the Xbox One and get access to that game as part of the fee and get 10% off EA games, so you might be able to snag a copy of PvZ for cheap on there too - all digital of course. 

As for the racing game choice, unless you really like Sim racers I'd recommend you skip Forza 5 and move onto Forza Horizon 2.

FM5 has race tracks...  racing with computer, friends, or online.

Horizon is open world race/cruise. Just like Test Drive Unlimited series.