I created the club. Its set to open for all for now, guess we'll change to friends later when we're a few people so most are friends with someone in the club or something.

Hmmm I can change everything but the tag... guess the tag will be Neo then or we'll need to remake if you guys want another tag.

Invited some of you who I know are neowin people.

Or not, I get user cannot be found on you all, probably you need to have played the game I guess.

I created the club. Its set to open for all for now, guess we'll change to friends later when we're a few people so most are friends with someone in the club or something.

Hmmm I can change everything but the tag... guess the tag will be Neo then or we'll need to remake if you guys want another tag.

Invited some of you who I know are neowin people.

Or not, I get user cannot be found on you all, probably you need to have played the game I guess.

Damn, I should've started up the game before I left for work this morning.  

Don't worry, unless it's different if you're invited, you have to play for quite a while before you can join/start a club. you need to go through the whole video and stuff from the demo(though not offroad this time) , then there's a road trip to another section for another championship, and another road trip for another championship and then a road trip back to start. then you're at the part where you can do whatever you want. 

Don't rule out Project CARS it looks awesome.

By the current look of pCars, they need at least 2-3 more years to polish this game up.  It's insanely buggy and messy even now.

The graphics looks nice, but literally everything else needs a massive amount of work.  The menus especially are a complete disaster.

With that said, this is one game I probably should have gone digital, but that $10 gift card was too good to pass up.

I'm lucky enough to have a MS Store nearby, so getting a $10 gift card on preorders has tempted me to buy any games I want day one with them.

I'm lucky enough to have a MS Store nearby, so getting a $10 gift card on preorders has tempted me to buy any games I want day one with them.

I actually have one nearby as well, very close actually, I never knew store pick up was an option??? Or do you preorder in store itself?

Turns it out it does not really matter that much, I checked the tracking this morning and it is said to be delivered today. (Y)

Well. The geometry on the road just disappeared for me so. drove not nothingness then it froze, I reminded a bit but could only rewind so far and then the game froze completely.

Killed the game and it did nothing when I tried to start it, restarted the Xbox and it shows the FH2 screen for a bit then disappears...

Gash, again with this stupid everything need to be a YouTube video BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-GdiP-gNA8

1. It would take you 10 to just write that. Not a 3 minute video

2. Speak loud and Cleary, don't whisper and don't record instructions after smoking marijuana, no one understands you.

3. At least clean up a little around the area you'll be filming.... eeew...

But my game loaded again now... now time for dinner.

I actually have one nearby as well, very close actually, I never knew store pick up was an option??? Or do you preorder in store itself?

Turns it out it does not really matter that much, I checked the tracking this morning and it is said to be delivered today. (Y)

I just preorder at the store. They should definitely add a pickup in store option online though. Usually, they have launch events for the big games too, so I'll go to the store and get the game along with playing a bit of it there and maybe winning something lol.

Just got home and it's amazing looking. I'm finding I can't control the initial car. Maybe because its powerful? I follow the green line and only slow down and brake when it's yellow then red. If it stays green, I go out of control on every single turn. Any advice? I lose control and just bag side to side and just let go of the gas while everyone passes me. Maybe I'll do better with the starter cars? Even though green, should be braking or slowing down on turns?

Just got home and it's amazing looking. I'm finding I can't control the initial car. Maybe because its powerful? I follow the green line and only slow down and brake when it's yellow then red. If it stays green, I go out of control on every single turn. Any advice? I lose control and just bag side to side and just let go of the gas while everyone passes me. Maybe I'll do better with the starter cars? Even though green, should be braking or slowing down on turns?

Are you talking about the Huracan? I found it very easy to handle! Full throttle when you have the green lines, and brake/e-brake on red. It's not a race, but a good intro. on what the handling characteristics are like for the game. 

I chose the Z4, and I don't see any launch day (day one) cars! Anyone else have this problem that got the game on disc (more specifically Bestbuy)? I also entered the code to get the M6 (bestbuy exclusive), but haven't seen it. Servers overloaded?  

I chose the Z4, and I don't see any launch day (day one) cars! Anyone else have this problem that got the game on disc (more specifically Bestbuy)? I also entered the code to get the M6 (bestbuy exclusive), but haven't seen it. Servers overloaded?  

the servers are pretty slow right now. a little awhile ago they were actually down and the online modes weren't available.

Are you talking about the Huracan? I found it very easy to handle! Full throttle when you have the green lines, and brake/e-brake on red. It's not a race, but a good intro. on what the handling characteristics are like for the game. 

you have to buy them with in game credits later.

OK, so I've been playing and I got to Nice.  Doing some of the supercar races there and it said that multiplayer was unlocked but the Clubs tab is the only one grayed out.  Do I need to do something else?

you have to buy them with in game credits later.

Yeah, I was playing for a bit, and I saw some cars were 0 CR. 

OK, so I've been playing and I got to Nice.  Doing some of the supercar races there and it said that multiplayer was unlocked but the Clubs tab is the only one grayed out.  Do I need to do something else?

another championship I think, clubs opens up later, it actually tells you to search for one when it does. 

another championship I think, clubs opens up later, it actually tells you to search for one when it does. 

Is this FH2 or Destiny?  I didn't realize I'd have to grind so much! :D

Loved what I checked out so far.

First let me say Anna is Kinect done right. I can give credit where credit is due.

I did the first championship, and then the 1st race of the second championship, and whatever other events the game put in between (I did 6 events total I believe).

I tried to join Online Free Roam, but it never did. I couldn't check out any Designs either. Assuming the servers are getting hammered.

I can easily play this game for the next few months, and probably will wind up doing just that with my schedule.

Good news is my wife is going out tomorrow night so I will get to play two nights in a row, which is a rarity for me.

And I am really looking forward to it. First time in awhile, pretty much since Infamous Second Son, that I have been excited to play a game.

And I would have continued playing if I did not have to wake up early for work tomorrow. Sons of Anarchy being on did not help either I suppose.

Between this game and Sunset Overdrive, looks like I will finally start using my One on a consistent basis, and that is a good thing. 
Just a damn good game. Everything about it is extremely well done.

• Like 2

snip

I loved the way they handled the GPS with voice (and Kinect) during the first game. It was very easy and just worked. Can't wait to check out this game. Friday can't come soon enough. 

I've been playing Rivals to fill the time until I get this on Friday and that uses a similar GPS system for events and hideouts, but uses the directional pad instead which is a nightmare to use when driving at breakneck speed. 

I enjoyed the demo enough that i picked this up on the Xbox One store last at the weekend (?39.99 special offer, woo!) and have to wait till Friday for it to unlock.

I'm up for joining the Neowin club, gamertag is MikeHellstone if some one needs to invite me.