Hmmm so I didn't get any of the VIP stuff yesterday, on todays first wheelspin I notice I get a VIP bonus I didn't get on any of yesterdays.

Unable to invite anyone to the club right now, the club overview is giving unknown error.

But anyone who's my friend should find the club by looking for friends club when the game gets to the join a club stage, or just search for club Neowin or tag Neo

Also if anyone figures out the airport discount board. Double tap the guide and click x or say record this ###### ;)

Also just for information, if you challenge a drivatar on the road, the course doesn't have any checkpoints, I'm sure you guys can figure out why that can be... beneficial...

So did the good ol' US of A get this already then? Unlocks here (UK) on Friday.

Sucks. Can't wait to jump in. Need to make sure the game is pre-loaded.

Also just for information, if you challenge a drivatar on the road, the course doesn't have any checkpoints, I'm sure you guys can figure out why that can be... beneficial...

I thought that was the point? When challenging cars in the previous game, you'd be given an end point and that was it. With this game being more open world (you can drive pretty much everywhere) you're encouraged to take the car off road.

• Like 1

Sucks. Can't wait to jump in. Need to make sure the game is pre-loaded.

Yup i'm all preloaded and ready to go. Didn't realise it had already released in the US.

No biggy as i wouldn't have the time till the weekend any way.

I thought that was the point? When challenging cars in the previous game, you'd be given an end point and that was it. With this game being more open world (you can drive pretty much everywhere) you're encouraged to take the car off road.

Makes it easy to win when you can drive a quarter of the distance ;)

Also, I get it's a road trip, but I'm not taking that route...

post-69433-0-08137900-1412167233.jpg

Makes it easy to win when you can drive a quarter of the distance ;)

Also, I get it's a road trip, but I'm not taking that route...

Yeah it does seem a bit strange, I guess you can't implement checkpoints without taking away from the freedom, but then as you said you potentially lose half the race.

Also pics seems to be broken...

How do I access the DLC cars? Pre-order bonus and Launch Day car pack, if that makes a difference.

They were under Garage or My Cars for me, forget which one, I then just had to activate them through the game.

The advert for this was on tv last night, i gota say GT6 has a lot to live up to.

GT6 or GT7? GT can't hold a candle to Forza anymore. It's one instant where Microsoft has put the money in to get it done right. 

This game is the BEST fun I've had on next gen so far.

They were under Garage or My Cars for me, forget which one, I then just had to activate them through the game.

Activate them how? I'm at work but don't remember seeing them in either place, just 2 cars.

I had to scroll through all the cars until I found the ones that were 0 credits.

Hmm I filtered by cheapest last night and it was a car called the rabbit. Not sure I'll look again tonight. Should be what? 8 with the launch day DLC and my Amazon pre order car?!

Activate them how? I'm at work but don't remember seeing them in either place, just 2 cars.

From the pause menu there was a marketplace area. I went there and was had to download, which is what I meant by activate, each pack, even though I had redeemed the code before I even launched the game. It then did a quick little download, and that is when the cars then showed up under cars I owned.

It made no sense at all to be honest and seemed ass backwards, but that is what worked to get the game to recognize I owned those packs. It was showing the cars as costing $0 as mentioned above, but that did not matter until I went to the marketplace and downloaded them.

I think it is safe to say they are having some odd things happen due to launch on the servers, as they should have just been recognized as soon as I launched the game, especially since as I pointed out I downloaded them first thing.

From the pause menu there was a marketplace area. I went there and was had to download, which is what I meant by activate, each pack, even though I had redeemed the code before I even launched the game. It then did a quick little download, and that is when the cars then showed up under cars I owned.

It made no sense at all to be honest and seemed ass backwards, but that is what worked to get the game to recognize I owned those packs. It was showing the cars as costing $0 as mentioned above, but that did not matter until I went to the marketplace and downloaded them.

I think it is safe to say they are having some odd things happen due to launch on the servers, as they should have just been recognized as soon as I launched the game, especially since as I pointed out I downloaded them first thing.

Thank you very much for clarification. I'll try this when I get home. I appreciate it.

Ooh, Lexus LFA in wheelspin,and 260k VIP bonus :D

Lucky, the most I ever won was a 100k (200k w/ VIP bonus). I also won a car, a Celica I think.