What's that message at the top of the forums? We're upgrading

People who want to switch to the old look, can use their eyes and select the summary view for news listings :p

We opened up a little too early for everyone, we still need to sort out a bunch of news logos and what-not

Way better clicking the summary button, I hadn't played about with it much, but clicking that, has made it much easier to view. Thank you. I like it now I've done that. 

A painful homage to a painfully disgusting design paradigm. The new design is absolutely hideous.

• Like 3

Okay, after five minutes I seem to have adjusted to it a little (but still prefer the old look).

Reminds me of being forced from Hotmail (artistic themes) to Outlook (Metro). I've lost count of how much feedback I submitted.

• Like 3

Sadly, thats one thing thats not possible.

We welcome feedback, constructive criticism. Just hating and saying it sucks, will just make you be ignored at least on the dev front :P.

Things will 100% be tweaked, only the staff/subs have had a play with it, so we did the best we can based on theirs. Now the members have their turn.

Come on people. Throwing your toys out of the pram because you don't like something is the least helpful thing you can do. Draft a proper response and send it to the relevent people. Include details and reasoning, all i'm seeing is "waah wahh waah, baby want bitty!".

Before everyone hates the new look and calls it horrible.

Nothing can beat this: http://www.lingscars.com/

That is horrible.

Shhhhh.... last time i posted that in my web design forum, she joined up and started trolling us, saying her site was the best on the net blah blah blah. It went on for so long we had to ban her (and her tank)! :p

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much white space on this new design. I can't even find the news articles? Please fix asap!

neosite.png

Ha! Damn you, beat me to it ;)

When I saw it earlier it looked good but all the pictures were different sizes. Can't wait to see it when you have finished it!

How did everyone see the front page already on here? I'm still getting "Site update in progress.....".

Slight error had it displayed without the updated content images,

How did everyone see the front page already on here? I'm still getting "Site update in progress.....".

Mobile version is not accessible yet, you should be able to view the desktop version though.

i was getting errors earlier which also said you were using nginx 1.4.1, hope come you aren't using 1.4.7 stable or 1.6.1 stable? There have been security fixes in newer versions.