Beast Mother Murders Her Three Children

Last updated at 01:14 Dec.12 Jing Hua Daily

Sick, definitely sick woman!

The case happened at Illinois, I assumed some of you have heard of this, so I can be lazy to translate nothing but hope you guys offer the news source. ;)

1071162606_8fa4Ik.jpg

(The three children has been drowned to death by their mother)

1071162606_9fa4Ik.jpg

(The murderer)

1071162607_.fa4Ik.jpg

(The murderer's fancy man, he was accomplice)

http://news.sina.com.cn/s/2003-12-12/01141318761s.shtml

Well, she certainly looks evil.

But this certainly isn't tech news ;)

How could she be so evil against natural maternity for which most of mothers have? That is concerning gene tech. So you were wrong! ;)

Natural maternity dosen't matter if you are screwed up in the head. Any sort of brain chemical imbalance may cause a mother to disregard it.

That mother shouldn't have even been allowed to have children - look how bloody evil she looks!

Naive, pathetically naive.

That is why you were semifamous but not famous. Experts indicate some weird crimes are concerning gene abnormities.

Thanks Spyder.

...Experts indicate some weird crimes are concerning gene abnormities.

Who are these "experts"? Are they with the National Enquirer, AMA, or the Chinese govt? How do you know that she wasn't doing drugs, had a mental condition, maybe her bf talked her into it, maybe she was being selfish - they got in the way or got boring...there are too many reasons for why she and her bf did such a heinous thing. I seriously doubt that it was a gene abnormality. You also have to ask that if her bf wasn't their father, where was/were the biological father(s)? I don't know the facts, but at first glance it seems to me that they were selfish, careless idiots who have no business having children but because of some awful **** up of fate she had them and then found him.

mankind is inherently evil, I don't know why things like this come as a surprise, they happen daily. :cry: she and her accomplice should forfeit their lives for this.

Applause for Anita. :)

Largely speaking, you logic is clear and you're on the right track. But gene research on crime is newly created. Experts, exp. US gene researchers who specialize medical jurisprudence have indicated some crimes may concern gene abnormity, that is, some criminals are perhaps born to be violence-inclined. Such as some people seem to be absolutely normal when they were born, but with growing up, in a certain period, their normal mental condition could be easily destroyed and go to madness -- yes, we don't treat a neurotic's deadly mad behavior, which in fact destroies anything like hell, as a crime. But there are always some people whose mental condition is between normal people's and neurotics', who are actually violence-inclined. So when we analyze any possibilities about a crime, we should, we have to consider the possibility of gene abnormity too.

Edited by JohnsonBox

I think it's just such a pity that women feel so desperate about their situation that they feel the only way to fix it is to kill their children.

I think that there should be more options for parents who feel this desperate. They should know they have some place to turn towards. (Not specifically just about this case, but all of these cases.)

I feel so sorry for the grandma though. It must be so hard for her to lose the three grandkids, but also to have to support her own daughter going to jail.

You also have to ask that if her bf wasn't their father, where was/were the biological father(s)?

I think the grandmother of these three children said on the Today Show this morning that he was not their father he was just "attached" to the children. Specifically the youngest one.

I think it's just such a pity that women feel so desperate about their situation that they feel the only way to fix it is to kill their children.

I think that there should be more options for parents who feel this desperate. They should know they have some place to turn towards. (Not specifically just about this case, but all of these cases.)

I feel so sorry for the grandma though. It must be so hard for her to lose the three grandkids, but also to have to support her own daughter going to jail.

I think the grandmother of these three children said on the Today Show this morning that he was not their father he was just "attached" to the children. Specifically the youngest one.

OK...I didn't see Today this morning.

I wish I knew what was up with people. I'm tired of reading about kids killing their parents because they don't like the rules at home of people who bury kids in basements. Makes me wanna go hide. :no:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. There is no such thing as a criminal gene, or even a combination of genes that create criminal behavior. In fact this assertion goes directly against everything we know about human development. The old nature v. nurture argument has been all but resolved and nurture won in every but the most extreme cases.

Even in cases where there was not a "nurture" reason for a behavior it is still exceedingly rare for the causes to be genetic. Most times there is an imbalance in chemicals or developmental abnormality in the brain. Even most cases of mental retardation that occur pre-birth are due to fetal trauma, not genetics. Essentially all your genetics determine is what you are, your surrounding (especially in childhood) determine who you are.

The line of thought that genetics determines behavior is not only in error, but dangerous as well, as it could logically lend it self to "removal of undesired genetics materials".