Spider bite anyone?

You Australians are crazy. Seriously.

I'm confused. It says your location is Sydney AU. Why are you saying 'you Australians" when you are in Australia? Presumably you are Australian?

I'm confused. It says your location is Sydney AU. Why are you saying 'you Australians" when you are in Australia? Presumably you are Australian?

You presume incorrectly. I'm Canadian but I live in Australia.

It's very rare for a wolf spider to even be aggressive, yet alone bite. Even if they do some how bite you, they arent toxic.

Spider bites are more rare than people think, and even more rare to have a bad reaction to them.

I live out in the country in Kansas, and have tons of Brown recluse spiders which are very toxic, but still very rare to have a bad reaction from them, or even be bitten in the first place.

I could lift up 5 objects in my room, and find probably 2 of them if not more.

I like wolf spiders, they are nice, and seem to eat the brown recluse.

The couple of times i assumed i was bitten by a brown recluse, i merely got a blister that went away after a couple of days. No black holes or anything.

Blisters can be caused by anything really. Even from a leaf that you are allergic too. It's very doubtful that the wolf spider hurt you.

I used to be terrorfied by spiders, to the point where i'd run and scream like a girl.

Moving out here to the country has gotten me to do research on them (had to to be able to live here without going crazy), and found that lady bugs are more scarier. Now i pick the spiders up.

I just need to get over my fear of hornets and wasp now, but its hard when every time i end up being stung, ha.

Those, you RUN FROM. Spiders are cuddily.

You presume incorrectly. I'm Canadian but I live in Australia.

Don't even consider yourself a Canadian Australian? :( :p