Anything better than the iPhone 5s

My LG Optimus G Pro may not be the newest phone (at 5.5" more of a phablet) but its VERY nice, especially after the Kit Kat update. 2g system, 32g ineternal, 64g microSD and full 1080 HD. Screen's clear as a bell, and extra 3140 mAh batteries and a battery charger dock are cheap online.

If you want to Android, check out the HTC One m8. Great phone but the camera is not as good as a iPhone. 

Nice Avatar.

The Galaxy  S5s are excellent, but man I want to give the LG G3 a go.

Hi,

I found a great deal compared to my current plan.

Bell - *current*

iPhone 5s

Unlimited after 6 PM

200 daytime minutes

500 MB

10 Free calling numbers

---------------------------------

$90.00

OR

Wind

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Free) - or - Samsung Galaxy 5 ($50.00)

Unlimited calling, texting, data in major cities only

$35.00

--

Seems like a no-brainer

Why not go WP route and get Lumia 930 :)

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where is my Candy Crush Sega?

To OP

Please refrain from buying any Android or WP8 based phones. They still haven't gone 64 bit. (It matters) 

Let Apple announce iPhone 6 and check the screen size available. If it is big enough to suit your needs, go for it. I myself can't want to make the switch to iOS after 2 years of using laggy Android based phones. 

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

To OP

Please refrain from buying any Android or WP8 based phones. They still haven't gone 64 bit. (It matters) 

Let Apple announce iPhone 6 and check the screen size available. If it is big enough to suit your needs, go for it. I myself can't want to make the switch to iOS after 2 years of using laggy Android based phones. 

64bit matters? How exactly does that matter in a phone? It's not the year 2038 yet so no worries.

And android does have 64bit phones but those are budget phones.

Any quad-core soc works good enough for all tasks these days, if you need more processing power the app is certainly doing something wrong :P

And for real productivity I'd suggest a MS Surface tablet, only tablet that runs most dev tools and is still small and light. Doing work on a phone will always be limited, I myself as example can't do web development on it since the screen is way too small to develop desktop websites.

I'm not really a fan of apple by the way but I like their design, so I got a goophone i5s last week to add to my collection (still using nexus 5 the most of course) xD

Hi,

I found a great deal compared to my current plan.

Bell - *current*

iPhone 5s

Unlimited after 6 PM

200 daytime minutes

500 MB

10 Free calling numbers

$90.00

OR

Wind

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Free) - or - Samsung Galaxy 5 ($50.00)

Unlimited calling, texting, data in major cities only

$35.00

--

Seems like a no-brainer

Your Bell plan is... not good. I get unlimited canada-wide calling, 6GB, unlimited international sms, cid, vm for $65+tax from Fido. If you call up Bell and let them know you are considering Wind they might offer up some better plans.

Wind is hit and miss with regards to coverage; depending on your location.

As to the phone, I currently have the SGS5 coming from a long history of iPhones. It's ok, the screen is big (maybe a bit too big?) but I will be switching back once the iPhone 6 is released.

Have to say iPhone 6 hands down. Not to mention the much rumored phabet variant of the iPhone being expected to release alongside it, the Note 4 is quickly losing its edge in my humble opinion. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Android but Sammy are digging themselves into a massive hole right now. They have far too many models and variants available, which might be good for customer choice, but is a support nightmare that is constantly rearing its ugly face. This is becomes blatantly obvious with the whole issue of firmware updates for their phones. Firmware updates are either late or outright forgotten about and when they do (eventually) come, they have mixed results with breaking some phones and causing more issues then that manage to solve on others. 

I would really look towards to Sony Xperia Z series.

Build quality is good, their online support is very fast and actually gives answers that you need (chat support). Hardware is up to date.

I have an ZL myself. Since I tied to an 2 year contract and when that ends I will surely go with Z3.

I would really look towards to Sony Xperia Z series.

Build quality is good, their online support is very fast and actually gives answers that you need (chat support). Hardware is up to date.

I have an ZL myself. Since I tied to an 2 year contract and when that ends I will surely go with Z3.

I use to be a big fan of the Sony E. phones.  I rarely have any issues with Sony E. products.  I have only owned 2 phones in my life time but they both lasted the longest out of any phone I can think of.

They still haven't gone 64 bit. (It matters) 

That is a good point, nobody has ever brought this up in phone comparison reviews.  In-fact most reviews when comparing the iPhone 5s Vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 3, do not make mention to the fact that the SGN3 has a higher clock speed but at a lower bit-rate.

but the iPhone only has 1GB of memory, so really - this is a plan for the future.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

To OP

Laggy Android based Phones is why you need WP :p

Candy Crush Saga :laugh: