Help out a great charity? by purchasing games?

Hello everybody,  Spreading the news about this website <snipped>

They are currently running a promotion where if you buy any of the games on linked page they will donate 100% of the profits to the save the children foundation.   want to help out but don't know where?   here is a great way to help out a long standing well ran charity, while buying digital games for yourself or as gifts for others!

Other than their promotion of donating gaming purchases  they will also match any donations to save the children times 16!!   so 1 dollar equals 16 donated.  If you were thinking about donating to a charity this is a great one to consider.     They have games in all price ranges, although they don't run the crazy sales they normally do on the donations page.   Games are mostly for PC and are mostly smaller games (although you see the occasional blockbuster game)

Thanks for reading!  go help out a great charity!

Yes it's my first post,  and I made this account to tell people about this charity

haha,  well ###### guys.   they are legit,  I have purchased a few games without any problems.  it's not a small site,  Im sure steam knows about them,  they probably don't sponser them though :P  Just a cause I think is areally good one :D