Official iPhone 6 Thread

Has anyone been having their orders delayed lately?

I just ordered The 6 Plus, Tmobile unlocked (alot of reports show its Unlocked GMS, not really even related to TMobile) 128gb, and it says

Available to ship: 3 - 4 weeks Delivers: Oct 28 - Nov 4 by Standard Shipping

Which i hope is true. Many people who ordered from ATT and Tmobile directly have estimated dates around Thanksgiving time. Maybe this unlocked version is different and they have more in stock due to the large upfront fee?

I used the special financing apple provides for the first time. So, I'll have a year to pay this off, which will still be much cheaper than signing a 2 year contract.

They probably got more in stock by the time you ordered, so the Thanksgiving shipping date was pulled back for you. I think they might have underestimated how many people were going to go for the 6 and didn't make enough at first. They sold a million more than the 5S already. 

You prob have your new phone by now. Gratz!

Funny because I owned a 3Gs, 4S and 5s. Personally I'd much rather wait, look at the 4 vs 4S only one of them runs iOS8. Looking at the iPhone 6 it's pretty obvious the 6+ will get more memory next time and maybe even a proper display at 1242?2208 instead of the silly 1080p downscaling they're doing right now

You basically agree with me :P

Both phones are much bigger than I care for

This release is largely a competitive response to other companies' "phablets." I feel the same way as you.