Apple is hiding an embarrassing iPhone 6 camera bulge

There would be an issue with the lens scratching, but it is sapphire I think.

so who cares if there's a camera lens bump?

Apple does and why it is missing from a lot of images.  I dont mind a minor bump, never had.  But the question is, why remove it from the pics?

Nothing wrong with a camera bulge, my Lumia 925's bulge is likely bigger in fact. But it is kind of odd that they hide/remove it from some photos to make it look sleeker.

Embarrassing? Seems pretty innocuous to me. And with the internet so full of idiots I couldn't even fathom the amount of "what's that weird protrusion" questions the web would be flooded with if Apple included that in their profile shots. I'm no Apple fan, but this is a pretty big reach for hits.

• Like 1

Somebody is living in the past...  I definitely agree that those ads were atrocious and annoying, but they certainly weren't a rant of complete BS by any means.  Try again?

iPad ads have since the start been artifically sped up and all loading times cut out. so not that much in the past. 

iPad ads have since the start been artifically sped up and all loading times cut out. so not that much in the past. 

Isn't that true of basically every ad that shows an interface for any company? I think they all throw in the fine print about that.

Well they aren't saying that the devices load ridiculously fast or anything.  Obviously it's a waste of ad time to sit and wait for 20 seconds for the loading the finish up.  No company would be dumb enough to leave that in there.

Must have watched the old ones. Try these new REVOLUTIONARY, NEW and never before seen Mac vs. PC ads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eEG5LVXdKo

well lets  take the first Add  in that video   they claimed the  Mac was better at website desighn and  creating videos and such  well   you may have taken that out of context tho  cause back then every Mac had Built in software   designed for all of those things  Out of the box and go  OSx  had   ilife bundled with  it   it had  iDVD  for DVd making   and  iMovie and also  ther own  graphics  programs for  doing Websites  bundled  in or built in cant remeber   for sure  but.  Now on Pc you had to buy everything seperate buy a new  PC then buy the  equivlent application to run to do all that  XP did not come Pre-installed with anything   besides  Wordpad and  oh well Movie Maker  but Movie maker was limted on what ya could do   and never updated that much while  iMovie always got updates  and new  more robust  Pro like features  

and....that's related to this thread how?

The Lumia 1520's superior GPU can render pictures of the iPhone 6 faster, duh! 

It is odd marketing - they are trying to show how sleek and thin the device is. I do have a problem with protruding camera lenses on phones in general. However, it is sapphire glass, so I'd be ok with it. Besides, I usually have my phones in cases.

The Lumia 1520's superior GPU can render pictures of the iPhone 6 faster, duh! 

It is odd marketing - they are trying to show how sleek and thin the device is. I do have a problem with protruding camera lenses on phones in general. However, it is sapphire glass, so I'd be ok with it. Besides, I usually have my phones in cases.

I don't think raw performance applies to iOS vs. android, as apple has so many in OS optimizations.