Lucifer (TV)

I am glad it gets a bit darker on Netflix because I was getting a bit tired of the tame pace on Fox. I did see the first episode on Netflix and cringed a bit with the opening sing-song but will have to watch the rest of the season now :)

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mudslag said:

Love it

Nope

• Facepalm 1

Kind of on the fence about the next season.   Replacing Lucifer with the twin...well, not really Lucifer and not really the same character.  I noticed at the end of one of the trailers I wanted, looks like Lucifer comes back to battle his twin.  Hope it is not the last few episodes and the real character comes back before the end of the season.

8 hours ago, techbeck said:

Kind of on the fence about the next season.   Replacing Lucifer with the twin...well, not really Lucifer and not really the same character.  I noticed at the end of one of the trailers I wanted, looks like Lucifer comes back to battle his twin.  Hope it is not the last few episodes and the real character comes back before the end of the season.

I think the trailer is pretty much most of the first ep and not that far into the season.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, techbeck said:

Ok, so I watched the first 8 episodes of season 5.  And the ending was pretty good.  Netflix says more to come soon so hopefully so.  Pretty good so far.

I haven't seen it yet, need to make time, but from what I remember reading season 6 will basically be one big ending to wrap everything up.  Should put the series to rest after that.

I thought they only put up half of season 5? I believe there's 8 more episodes due out later on.

Going to start watching tonight. 😀

27 minutes ago, Zathras5 said:

I thought they only put up half of season 5? I believe there's 8 more episodes due out later on.

I believe there is more.  First 8 are up and says more coming soon. 

On 8/22/2020 at 12:16 PM, Zathras5 said:

not sure i like the new shtick - i am on episode 2...  🤨

55 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Keep going.  Gets better.

😛yes, i hope so. the end of the episode was promising.

just like Burn Notice, and Chuck this is one cheesy show that i just cannot stop watching for some reason 😇

I'll probably have time to watch it in the next few days once work starts to lighten up for me.  I hate trying to watch something only to get constantly interrupted, breaking the flow of the show/movie etc.  That forces me to watch late at night but I don't want to end up losing more sleep in the process.  My goal is to start it on Wednesday.

• Steven P. unlocked this topic