Vlad Dudau hired! (1 Oct 2014)

I'm pleased to announce that Vlad Dudau has been hired from today as a full time news poster. Vlad follows Brad Sams and Andy Weir who were hired in June and July respectively and is a well established Editor for Neowin who started writing for us just over two years ago to the day (Sep 27 2012).

Vlad resides in Romania, and although English is his second language, that hasn't gotten in the way of some quality reporting and a top Editorial that got over 118,000 unique views, For the lulz, here is his first post for Neowin.

Join me in welcoming Vlad again to the fold :)

This wouldn't be possible without the awesome support of our members, subscribers and readers and we hope to continue to invest back into the site in the coming months and years, so a big thumbs up for you too! (Y)

Welcome abroad on Neowin gunship helicopter...

Pilot - warwagon... or Steven P.

• Like 1

Such a pleasure to welcome Vlad to the full-time team. He's come a long way since those Bad Piggies, and frankly, Neowin just wouldn't be the same without him, so it's great that he's sticking around. 

Well, at least until we get bored of him - but we haven't unwrapped the body bag just yet. 

For now, let us eat cake in his honour! 

I'm pleased to announce that Vlad Dudau has been hired from today as a full time news poster. Vlad follows Brad Sams and Andy Weir who were hired in June and July respectively and is a well established Editor for Neowin who started writing for us just over two years ago to the day (Sep 27 2012).

Vlad resides in Romania, and although English is his second language, that hasn't gotten in the way of some quality reporting and a top Editorial that got over 118,000 unique views, For the lulz, here is his first post for Neowin.

Join me in welcoming Vlad again to the fold :)

This wouldn't be possible without the awesome support of our members, subscribers and readers and we hope to continue to invest back into the site in the coming months and years, so a big thumbs up for you too! (Y)

Will there be cake? :fun: 

....I've just been informed that, there won't be cake.... :/

Edit: Congrats Vlad.  

Congrats and welcome abroad Vlad! :)

Will there be cake? :fun: 

....I've just been informed that, there won't be cake.... :/

Edit: Congrats Vlad.  

the cake is a lie.  :laugh:

Congrats vlad; please keep your journalist integrity by not being partial or biased; be fair, be neutral and be persistent, because persistence leads to a great professional.

• Like 2

not being partial or biased;

I always try to do that; I find it as important as many of you do.

And thanks again for the warm welcomes everyone.