• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

simonlang    530

The leaks of hacked personal photos keep on coming but seem to be on their last legs, as the latest collection is comprised of mostly models and people you haven?t heard of.

Hollywood?s A-listers, it seems, can finally rest easy: ?The Fappening,? the crude online moniker for the celebrity hacking melee (Internet slang for masturbation, as it were) that?s leaked thousands of stolen personal photos of nude stars online, from Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence to supermodel Cara Delevingne to pop princess Rihanna, seems to be drawing to a close.

Whereas the first three waves of these malicious, misogynistic invasions of privacy have included some of the most famous women in the world?Scarlett Johansson, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande, and others?the latest leaks seem to indicate that the pervy legion of hackers behind this sordid episode seem to be running out of ammo.

The latest list of alleged victims consists of Victoria?s Secret model (and Leonardo DiCaprio ex) Erin Heatherton, actress Winona Ryder, television star AnnaLynne McCord (90210), singer Ingrid Michaelson, the first male victim in reality star Nick Hogan (son of Hulk Hogan), and a gaggle of foreign models and commercial actors.

The biggest victims seem to be The Vampire Diaries? Nina Dobrev, with 147 personal images (all fully-clothed) of the actress leaking online, as well as indie actress Zoe Kazan, with 43 images.

read more

Draconian Guppy    13,037

The fappening has to be the most spot on name of all times for this sort of leak :laugh:

• Like 2

Dinggus    335

I didn't even know Part 3 came out!

• Like 1

I didn't even know Part 3 came out!

yup out and about torrent places.

Dinggus    335

I still don't understand why Google is being sued or that there is a lawsuit for that matter. No one sued Target, HomeDepot, Chase for being hacked.

elenarie    830

The more the better. Maybe when all of their naked ###### is out in the public, they will try to use their brain to come up with a proper password.

• Like 1

greenwizard88    622

I haven't even gotten around to viewing The Fappening (orig). And they're already on the 4th installment! This is worse than Hollywood! :-O

• Like 1

simonlang    530

probably panic. the stuff is leaked out by now, everyone knows it. and they are noisy about suing google, creates only more attention. maybe it's even part of their strategy i would not exclude this.

@dinggus

have you made decision on your laptop by now?

Dinggus    335

@dinggus

have you made decision on your laptop by now?

No I haven't, been to busy. Just using my Dell Venue Pro 8 for now. Afraid on selecting the wrong one and not being able to enjoy the FPS game I want to play.

madd-hatter    332

The biggest victims seem to be The Vampire Diaries? Nina Dobrev, with 147 personal images (all fully-clothed) of the actress leaking online

Makes no sense.

• Like 2

elenarie    830

Makes no sense.

Hahaha, yea, what? :D

Arachno 1D    7,992

All that fuss over a few escaped electrons, next thing you know they will be streaming live camera video captured from "well known" peoples hardware.

I still don't understand why Google is being sued or that there is a lawsuit for that matter. No one sued Target, HomeDepot, Chase for being hacked.

Yeah or any search engine for that matter. Heck, even  torrent search engines.

Jason S.    1,504

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9xWZO5vhz9PMY5YAO1kL

• Like 1