Yet Another One...

Question

10 answers to this question

Lemme ask you this?

Would you use that for a business site? Or a information site or personal? I would say information or personal.

Dont get me wrong its good but it shouldnt be directed towards the business sites..

Nice though

PRoph

yah its nice, but when drawing these you must consider how much you are going to be able to create with the css to minimize use of images.

also, even though it has a professional look, it doesn't really adhere to any of hte business/information/personal sites. Thats why when you make a website you must talk with your client and discuss what you are trying to achieve.

your best bet is submitting designs like that to template sites for some cash :)

yah its nice, but when drawing these you must consider how much you are going to be able to create with the css to minimize use of images.

also, even though it has a professional look, it doesn't really adhere to any of hte business/information/personal sites. Thats why when you make a website you must talk with your client and discuss what you are trying to achieve.

your best bet is submitting designs like that to template sites for some cash

Ha... I realize it doesn't fit the standard look of a business site.. It is just a template I made with the sole purpose of developing my design skills. It wasn't designed for a client, bt if it was it obviously be more geared to their business or product :p. My whole idea behind it was to try and create something a little different then the usual standard... You have to admit if everybody's designs followed the same style the web would look quite boring :p.