NFSU: Show your Cars

ah ok... also do u know how to use these cheats?? i dont understand them.. i just wanted to try them out :\
no im not sure about any cheats, didnt know there was any? i made a trainer for the last nfs because those time things were borin:/:/ but i dont know about any cheats

no im not sure about any cheats, didnt know there was any? i made a trainer for the last nfs because those time things were boring :/ but i dont know about any cheats
oh cool, you plan to do that for Underground?? that would r0x0r :D :shifty: :whistle: :laugh:

heh nah underground seems a lot more entertaining, but i do hate how the computer cheats every now and then, like when im going 150 and i see it do super tight 120 turn as fast as im going on the 3d map, oh plz please its time behind me doesnt change a bit, ug!

heh nah underground seems a lot more entertaining, but i do hate how the computer cheats every now and then, like when im going 150 and i see it do super tight 120 turn as fast as im going on the 3d map, oh plz please its time behind me doesnt change a bit, ug!
feel free to make one for the people that do :D

oojaxxoo! I like the clean looking civic dude (since I've got the EX version in reality, everything same except the rims and the colour :p ) I cant wait to get my nvidia 5600 this Xmas, then I'm purchasing this game!

Post more pics of your upgraded Civic yo. :D

Ciao

no more civic for me...i've upped to that rsx posted above. my next car will probably be the 350z :cool:

man how do yall get your reputation multiplyer up, im stuckm at 2.

keep on winning races :) Also keep in mind the more style points you get in a race like the drift races the more your rep goes up as well. Work on getting style points and winning races and your rep will go higher.

DiEMOS

if that comment was for me thank you. I just changed the pait a bit on it a few minutes ago. Still the same but a pearl color now. This will most likely be the final design unless I unlock a few more things that I like a bit better. Just won a few more races as well and am now on race 103.n

post-78-1069447570.jpg