NFSU: Show your Cars

There are some that are 7 laps too!!!

BTW, that's one of my "tricked to the maxx" cars... I like keeping my car clean and simple

post-78-1069525729.jpg

Edited by Hidea

Uhh i hate this game, i hate this game BIIG time !

Those ****ing cheating cpu cars GRAAAA :angry: :angry:

I can understand your rage as this morning after retrying so much time some circuit I had to rollback to rollback to medium as I always play HARD...

Cheers.

Nice cars! Next time I run the game I'll try to remember to take a shot of mine.

I have 2 questions...one of them was asked eariler but never answered:

1. How do you color the vinyls? Is this only available later or am I missing something?

2. When the heck do you unlock the RSX? I really want one...I think I'm somewhere around 40/111.

Thanks.

Nice cars! Next time I run the game I'll try to remember to take a shot of mine.

I have 2 questions...one of them was asked eariler but never answered:

1. How do you color the vinyls? Is this only available later or am I missing something?

2. When the heck do you unlock the RSX? I really want one...I think I'm somewhere around 40/111.

Thanks.

YOu aren't too far from unlocking an RSX, I think it's after you unlocked an integra

Simple..

In your vinyl panel, under the 4 customizable vinyallayer you cna put, there is 2 options... change order and color vinyl.. click on color vinyl (make sure the layer is selected).

Cheers.

nice dude.. i cant wait to get some nice bad ass wheels to , when will i have options for bigger wheels and whats the biggest size that i can get on a civic?

I beat the game, and the biggest rims you can get are 20's. They look HUGE on the Civics.

when will i be able to get 17" and 18" ?

The best way to get alot of the vinyals is to get the rep as high as you can, then do the quick race>drift and that helps you get more points like that.

Here's my Acura RSX :D

One question for oojaxxoo, though: how did you get your screenshots to be so smooth? My game looks fantastic when I'm actually racing, but in the menus everything is jagged and low-res. I've got a P4 2.53 GHz and a 128MB GF4 Ti4600

post-78-1069545956.jpg

Here's my Acura RSX :D

One question for oojaxxoo, though: how did you get your screenshots to be so smooth? My game looks fantastic when I'm actually racing, but in the menus everything is jagged and low-res. I've got a P4 2.53 GHz and a 128MB GF4 Ti4600

yea, i was wondering why everyone else's screenshots are jaggy and less detailed. i have 2xAA and 16xAF enabled. all details set to highest in the NFSU display options as well. i just turn off motion blur and light trails so i can run it at a constant 60fps+

oh yea, and my car's paint job is level 3...pearlescent :cool: if u think it looks nice in the screenshot...u should see how it reacts to realtime lighting. NIIICE

Yeah, lvl 3 painting is awsome!

I took the ultra white one :)

I just got my skyline... wow it's a beast in grads and drifts!

And remember, always play hard guys!

Cheers.