Avengers : Infinity War

Tom Hiddleston's 'Loki' To Play A Key Role In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR PART I & II

According to Digital Spy, it has been confirmed that Tom Hiddleston's Loki will be featured "heavily" in a number of the recently announced Marvel movies. They state that Kevin Feige has revealed that the villain - who currently sits on the throne of Asgard disguised as Odin - will be back in both Thor: Ragnarok AND Avengers: Infinity War, something which obviously makes a lot of sense when you look back at the events of The Avengers. Loki lost the sceptre belonging to Thanos when he failed to take over Earth, and going into Avengers: Age of Ultron, it's now in the posession of HYDRA's Baron von Strucker. The Other (now dead at the hands of Ronan as we saw in Guardians of the Galaxy) warned Loki that there would be consequences if he failed his master and things really couldn't have gone any worse seeing as Thanos lost a huge chunk of his army, one of the Infinity Stones and the Tesseract.

Make sense. We know that the gauntlet is being stored in Asgard in the treasure vault (Thor 1), and Loki is currently posing as Odin. (Thor 2) So I'm thinking Loki trades the gauntlet to Thanos to spare his life or to make a deal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Report Indicates That Joe And Anthony Russo Will Helm AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

A lot of sites are trying to get into the scoop game, and while some are more reliable than others, the trades remain the most reliable source of information before we get an official press release. A little while ago, it was mentioned that Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War directors Joe and Anthony Russo were in talks to possibly helm the third Avengers movie (this was before it the two-part Avengers: Infinity War was announced). This information came from the same site that said James Gunn had landed the job, so it was taken with a pinch of salt. However, Deadline have now weighed in on the matter and reveal that, "The Russo are building up their Marvel cred with this all-star outing, and I keep hearing they will step up to the ultimate Marvel all-star team and take the reins of The Avengers franchise from Joss Whedon, possibly with that next film that will shoot back to back."

I don't see the issue, with all the Marvel movies director's position was always about getting the job done, none of them have left any personal stamp on the movies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It Seems The Deal Is Done - SPIDER-MAN Will Be A Part Of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Okay, so it seems Steve Rogers is gonna kick the bucket at the end of Captain America: Civil War. Word is it's the revelation that Bucky was responsible for Howard Stark's death that triggers the bad blood between Rogers and Tony, and the end result is Crossbones taking out the Star Spangled Avenger. Info on what happens to Iron Man is vague, but it sounds as if he'll wind up in space somehow. In Thor: Ragnarok, lots of Asgardians will die and be resurrected, and the God of Thunder will be confined to a "galactic prison". This takes 3 of the main Avengers out of the picture for Infinity War Part 1, which will focus on a completely new team, along with Spidey of course! The roster is not yet finalized apparently, but some potentials include: Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jewel/Power Woman, any Guardian of the Galaxy, and any Inhuman.

• Like 2

Okay, so it seems Steve Rogers is gonna kick the bucket at the end of Captain America: Civil War. Word is it's the revelation that Bucky was responsible for Howard Stark's death that triggers the bad blood between Rogers and Tony, and the end result is Crossbones taking out the Star Spangled Avenger. Info on what happens to Iron Man is vague, but it sounds as if he'll wind up in space somehow. In Thor: Ragnarok, lots of Asgardians will die and be resurrected, and the God of Thunder will be confined to a "galactic prison". This takes 3 of the main Avengers out of the picture for Infinity War Part 1, which will focus on a completely new team, along with Spidey of course! The roster is not yet finalized apparently, but some potentials include: Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jewel/Power Woman, any Guardian of the Galaxy, and any Inhuman.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG  OML OML OML ###### ###### ###### ###### ###### 

Iron Man in space? My guess he will join GOTG just like in the comics.

Also, is it confirmed though? I mean it looks like there's still smoke around it. I'm not gonna believe till Marvel + Sony (since I'm guessing it's a partner-up kinda thing) officially announces it. 

It's not confirmed, and the original source is very unreliable, so let's chalk this up to typical click-bait writing.

Latino Review has got stuff right in the past but yeah he has also made it up for ad impressions

• 2 months later...

With the Russo Bros confirmed.. I wonder what's gonna happen with the Channing Tatum/Chris Pratt Ghostbusters. 

• 11 months later...

Avengers: Infinity War Will Introduce Never Before Seen Characters On Screen

Avengers: Infinity War is going to be big. It's going to be bigger than big. It's going to be the biggest movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe we may ever see.

Not only will the third and fourth Avengers films include just about every character we've already been introduced to but also Marvel characters who won't be introduced until the films arrive.

"New characters are going to appear in Avengers: Infinity War," says Joe Russo, one of the two directors of the film. "It’s a big sprawling ambitious movie, it’s about as ambitious as movies get and it should be, and the title alone indicates that there will be an incredible scape and scope to it."

Read the rest: http://comicbook.com/2016/03/17/avengers-infinity-war-will-introduce-never-before-seen-character/

Oh good, toss in even more characters so we can have even less character development in these movies.

• 10 months later...
3 minutes ago, sava700 said:

I'm excited already!

Disappointed though that these two films will be the last.

I don't think they are, I'm pretty sure marvel has a movie line up going all the way past 2020 at least.

edit: Yes, they will have a "phase 4" going past 2020.

5 minutes ago, sava700 said:

Well you have a new Thor and Spiderman coming before Avengers Infinity Wars starts that I know of

Thor Ragnarok - July 2017

Spiderman - Homecoming 1 - 2017

Spiderman - Homecoming 2 - 2019

Blackpanther - 2018

Ant-man and the Wasp - 2018

Captain Marvel - 2019

The also have at least three untitled movies with a release date past 2020.

There's tons more marvel characters they could make movies about too. I personally hope they reboot the entire X-men series and make it more faithful to the comic books and not nearly so cringe worthy. 

• 4 weeks later...

So sad they aren't breaking this up into 2 movies anymore. Personally, I think if this movie isn't 3 hours long it will feel rushed.

Mostly because we have to spend time just having the Avengers kiss and makeup. If they somehow don't make the movie feel rushed that part probably will be.

• Like 2