Saddam Hussein: Really captured?

Did the U.S. really get Saddam?  

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

cooldude7273

yup they got him!

Solarix

omg are u stupid yes he was, read the god damn news

Jay C

it's him, no doubt about it, they've verified and confirmed it through DNA tests, and they have given press conferences, both the US and England. This most definitely would not be just a morale booster for the Iraqis, because telling them then that it actually isn't him would make them completely lose trust in the coalition.

They most deifnitely would not make it public if it wasn't him, or if they wern't at least 95% sure.

BxBoy

wait, let me consult my magic 8 ball..

"All Signs Point to Yes!"

ForsakenDecay
omg are u stupid yes he was, read the god damn news

More than 90% of the news is bullsh!t and inaccurate. It always has been. I'm skeptic about all of this, seeing as it's so close to elections. Maybe they've had Saddam for a long time now, but just *now* open it to the media just to help bush's campain? Watch, in a few more month's they'll probably find Osama too, then bush'll be re-elected. Oh joy. :rolleyes:

SimplyPotatoes
More than 90% of the news is bullsh!t and inaccurate. It always has been. I'm skeptic about all of this, seeing as it's so close to elections. Maybe they've had Saddam for a long time now, but just *now* open it to the media just to help bush's campain? Watch, in a few more month's they'll probably find Osama too, then bush'll be re-elected. Oh joy.  :rolleyes:

theres people who are paranoid and then people who are insanely paranoid, i know which one you are.....

ya the last one....

why are the anti-usa gov haters in other countries showing the news and believe that hes captured?

mike09

during the press confrence the guys were yelling "death to Saddam"

Kurt D Cobain

Even if it's not him (which I doubt it is) they'll cover it up somehow. You know the US. :rolleyes:

Kontrollverlust
More than 90% of the news is bullsh!t and inaccurate. It always has been. I'm skeptic about all of this, seeing as it's so close to elections. Maybe they've had Saddam for a long time now, but just *now* open it to the media just to help bush's campain? Watch, in a few more month's they'll probably find Osama too, then bush'll be re-elected. Oh joy.  :rolleyes:

If you're going to make statements as general as that atleast provide some factual information to back you up

it's him, time to move on.

Kurt D Cobain
theres people who are paranoid and then people who are insanely paranoid, i know which one you are.....

ya the last one....

why are the anti-usa gov haters in other countries showing the news and believe that hes captured?

Well, he makes a really good point. The 2000 election was rigged. Don't forget, it's George Bush. :whistle:

Edit:The person SimplyPotatoes quoted was the one that made the good point. Sorry for the confusion! I thought it quoted both. Like if you quoted someone who was already quoting someone..oh well, no matter.

sniffles

Now they they have him, what are they going to do with him?

Kurt D Cobain
Now they they have him, what are they going to do with him?

If they even do really have him, they'll probably end up building some special jail for him. With pool tables, a shooting range, and 24 hour buffet. :laugh:

Trust
Saddam Hussein: Really captured?

no thats the exact clon... :woot:

"A spokesman for the Iraqi Governing Council said DNA tests had confirmed Saddam's identity. "

kak

The election wasn't rigged your moron, it was riddled with fools from Florida that don't know how to punch a hole in a paper.

kabix

its good that we have him but what are we going to do with him...?

Sn00pY
If they even do really have him, they'll probably end up building some special jail for him. With pool tables, a shooting range, and 24 hour buffet. :laugh:

Hahaha...

Camp X-Iraqi-PM !!

Love It...

hope it is him and he is punished...

azcodemonkey

I think it's him, but that is one fast DNA test. Usually it takes days.

Homie
If you're going to make statements as general as that atleast provide some factual information to back you up

it's him, time to move on.

if i had eleventy billion dollars i could make up my own facts just like anyone else with eleventy billion dollars

Homie
The election wasn't rigged your moron, it was riddled with fools from Florida that don't know how to punch a hole in a paper.

if thats true, howcome the popular vote (people's vote) was for gore and the electoral vote (big men in DC) was for bush?

naap51stang

The popular vote has NEVER EVER elected anyone in the history of the USA. Read the constitution.

It's always been the electoral college. And, they aren't "big men" from DC. They are elected

from EACH state, and sent to Washington DC to vote after the election, to elect the president.

I think the electoral college is a GOOD thing. Otherwise, only the "big" states would have any

say so in how things are done. Look at the map. The majority of the AREA of the USA in red

went to Bush, and the blue areas, represented by the large cities, went to Gore. That is the

reason why we have the system set up as it is. The same reason (if you bother to read the

federalist papers) why each state is ONLY allowed TWO senators. That way, EACH state, has

an EQUAL voice in government.

:alien:

electic102

Don't waste your time naap51stang, people here don't bother doing research....they are just 13 year olds who make up conspiracy theories all day.

Did we go to the moon?

Did the shuttle blow up?

Did Elvis really die?

Did aliens land on earth?

-=yawn=-

Laughing-Man
I think it's him, but that is one fast DNA test. Usually it takes days.

A DNA test takes 10 hours, they said it on CNN earlier today.