Have you guys read this?

Well think about how many problems are caused by people in the US ... the Oklahoma City Bombing, the Unibomber, the DC sniper, versus how many are cause by foreign terrorists. Except for 9/11, internal affairs should be the much bigger concern.

Sorry but I had to laugh at this: "He drew the FBI?s attention when he sent a package of counterfeit ID?s for the United Nations and Defense Intelligence Agency to Feltus? New Jersey home earlier this year. The package was mistakenly delivered to a Staten Island man, who opened it and called police.

A note found inside and signed by Krar stated, ?Hope this package gets to you O.K. We would hate to have this fall into the wrong hands.?"

Who would write a note like that and sign it????

Sorry but I had to laugh at this: "He drew the FBI?s attention when he sent a package of counterfeit ID?s for the United Nations and Defense Intelligence Agency to Feltus? New Jersey home earlier this year. The package was mistakenly delivered to a Staten Island man, who opened it and called police.

A note found inside and signed by Krar stated, ?Hope this package gets to you O.K. We would hate to have this fall into the wrong hands.?"

Who would write a note like that and sign it????

Ya, I know, I found that quite odd to say the least. I guess that gives us a glimpse into the mentalities of madmen like these.

Still, that aside, that doesn't mean that because there is a weird letter like that, that they don't pose a huge danger. Look at all the sh*t they were caught with...bombs, chemical weapons, gas masks and nerve agents with antidotes. Not your run of the mill weirdo. Maybe the letter was included on purpose to lead investigators down one path when they have other plans in mind? Who knows.

All I know is that if all these weapons were found in the basement of a guy who's name happened to be Akbar or Mohamed then this would have been "Breaking News" on CNN instead of some back page story in a handful of papers. Hundreds of millions of people know all about Madonna and Britney's lip action, but only a few thousand know about a dangerous terrorist in their back yards.

Careful, youre white too :shifty:

It's true though isn't it. By all accounts Henry Kissenger should have been locked up and left to rot decades ago, but it's OK cos he's white and well connected.

There are a litany of other names that are in the same boat. Bomber Harris. Augusto Pinochet etc. etc.

It's true though isn't it. By all accounts Henry Kissenger should have been locked up and left to rot decades ago, but it's OK cos he's white and well connected.

There are a litany of other names that are in the same boat. Bomber Harris. Augusto Pinochet etc. etc.

OJ Simpson? No, it does seem that if youre white in some cases, you do get a better shake. Though Im not so sure if its color or money.