Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways and Freebies

Everyone giving away games in this topic is awesome.

Thanks to all of you :)

No problem :) , It's the wonder of the humble bundles, such good value you buy them even if you have the game already so you have one to give away, and you get Steam and Origin keys for the humble origin bundle, hence why there's a lot of people with the same ones to give away. Probably multiple keys for other ones as well.

I'm now down to:

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key  Steam
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key  Steam
Dead Space Steam Key  Steam
Medal of Honor Steam Key  Steam
Mirror's Edge Steam

The Sims 3 Key Other
The Sims 3 Date Night Key Other
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key Other
The Sims 3 Late Night Key Other
  • Like 1

Got the following available (Steam only), send me a PM if interested and I'll reply as soon as I can:

Megabyte Punch

Velocibox

Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition

Great Permutator

Meltdown

PixelJunk monsters ultimate

PixelJunk Shooter

Pulstar

Vangers

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've got Talisman: Prologue and Talisman: Digital Edition for anyone who's interested. Please PM me.

I owned the games already and got them in the Humble Card Game Bundle.

• 1 month later...

compl3x reminded me of this thread so..

Have S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky, steam key.

cheers

Edit; on it's way to Haggis. :)

• Like 2

I have a code for System Shock 2.  

-----------

System Shock 2 is a first-person shooter action role-playing survival horror video game for Microsoft WindowsApple OS X and Linux. The title was designed by Ken Levine and co-developed by Irrational Games and Looking Glass Studios

System Shock 2 received over a dozen awards, including seven "Game of the Year" prizes.[50] Reviews were very positive and lauded the title for its hybrid gameplay, moody sound design, and engaging story.[49]System Shock 2 is regarded by critics as highly influential, particularly on first-person shooters and the horror genre. In a retrospective article,GameSpot declared the title "well ahead of its time" and stated that it "upped the ante in dramatic and mechanical terms" by creating a horrific gameplay experience.[35]

--------------------

Keep in mind this is an older game. So if old graphics aren't your thing then you should probably let someone else request it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Time for some spring cleaning of spare keys I have from various bundles recently.  Here's what I have this time around:

Costume Quest - Humble Bundle

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut - Humble Bundle

Torchlight II - Humble Bundle (Sszecret)

VVVVVV - Humble Bundle (WindowsUser10)

Velvet Assassin - Indiegala

Double Dragon Neon - Indiegala

As like last time, this is a first come first serve with the keys/games.  Also for a little courtesy for others here, try to limit your request to 2 games.  The other games you may want can be given if the game has little interest from others. Games requested from HB and IG will be gift links PM'd  to the requester.

In any case, that's what I have.  Hopefully there is something stuff you are interested in and if you do end up with one of the games, I hope you enjoy the game(s).

Edited by zman982
  • Like 1

Time for some spring cleaning of spare keys I have from various bundles recently.  Here's what I have this time around:

Torchlight II - Humble Bundle

VVVVVV - Humble Bundle

As like last time, this is a first come first serve with the keys/games.  Also for a little courtesy for others here, try to limit your request to 2 games.  The other games you may want can be given if the game has little interest from others. Games requested from HB and IG will be gift links PM'd  to the requester.

In any case, that's what I have.  Hopefully there is something stuff you are interested in and if you do end up with one of the games, I hope you enjoy the game(s).

Have got Torchlight 1, would like Torchlight 2 if it hasn't been claimed yet. :)

Torchlight II - Humble Bundle

VVVVVV - Humble Bundle

Sent you a PM  :blush:

What up, folks?

Going through my humble bundle account I realised I have a few different keys that I haven't redeemed because I already had the game or I just wasn't interested in it. I thought I may as well give them away here.

First up: Mirror's Edge - I have a Steam and an Origin Key for this one so first in first served as far as platform preference goes.

I'll update this topic with new games when I get a sense of what I can share, so leave your name and preference below.

You know the basic rules: no one post wonders. A hundred or so posts. A good joke wouldn't hurt your chances  :laugh:

Mirror's Edge - I prefer Origin (my Steam backlog is already too large for my sanity).

Heard that one, I'm afraid. But it is a good one so you score points for that.

OK. I will list some other games that I have to give and which platform they are on.

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (same reason as Mirror's Edge - Steam backlog is way too big).

An update of what I have left:

• Like 1

Torchlight II - Humble Bundle (Sszecret)

VVVVVV - Humble Bundle (WindowsUser10)

Could I possibly nab the Double Dragon if it hasn't already gone please? :)

An update of what I have left:

Could I get Velvet Assassin if you still have it please?  :D