Microsoft Exec: Xbox One Sales Were Incredible During Black Friday, Possibly Takes A Shot At PS4

The exec can take a shot at PS4 if he wants, he's still taking a shot at the competition which is dominating, almost by double the sales according to the article.

PS4 has already sold 15 million consoles compared to 8 million Xbox Ones out there.

The exec can take a shot at PS4 if he wants, he's still taking a shot at the competition which is dominating, almost by double the sales according to the article.

''The console is currently lagging in sales compared to the PlayStation 4, with rumors stating that the PS4 has already sold 15 million consoles compared to 8 million Xbox Ones out there."

Wait till sony\microsoft release numbers.. .

Which is less of a margin than earlier in the year, so that's still saying more for Microsoft right now.

Not sure if Aaron Greenberg is taking a shot at the PS4 or not, but he is in a Target...

But when I bought my 2nd Xbox One last week ( @ Target) they were stacked next to the PS4's... Literally side by side, invading each other's space and all...

So it would of been hard to impossible to get an clean pic of the Xbox One side without getting the PS4 side in the pic...

And I believe all Targets were set up the same way for BF... So there ya go...

That's not Microsoft's release numbers.

To get this data, InfoScout uses two smartphone apps that reward consumers for uploading their purchases by taking pictures of their receipts. The intelligence firm tracks more than 200,000 shoppers, and it gets more than 125,000 receipts on an average day. On Black Friday, consumers uploaded more than 182,000 receipts, which helped InfoScout declare Xbox One the Black Friday winner.

You're cherry picking the parts from the article that you want to believe while claiming to need proof for others from Sony's/Microsoft's release numbers.

That's not Microsoft's release numbers.

You're cherry picking the parts from the article that you want to believe while claiming to need proof for others from Sony's/Microsoft's release numbers.

Please don't accuse me of cherry picking when you're doing the same thing. At least my statement is base on facts and not rumors.

MS has not release any number besdie saying they sold to retailers 10 million back in early nov.

Please don't accuse me of cherry picking when you're doing the same thing. At least my statement is base on facts and not rumors.

MS has not release any number besdie saying they sold to retailers 10 million back in early nov.

Pretty sure the nonsense between the both of you cancels out as irrelevant until either horse gets here to open his mouth...

Anyway, cheaper roughly-equivalent hardware sells better. How this took more than a few neurons to process is beyond me.

I might have bought an Xbox One too, as I was tempted on price alone. However, I feel the game selection between the One and PS4 aren't exactly there yet. (excluding the PS4's PSN library at least)