Titanfall 2 Set To Be Announced For PS4?

Titanfall 2 Set To Be Announced For PS4?

http://www.play-mag.co.uk/news/ps4-news/titanfall-2-set-to-be-announced-for-ps4/

PlayStation Experience is set to take place this weekend, with a number of developer panels in place for the event.

One panel in particular has caught our attention, though, and that is ?Greatness for Everyone? which, as Gamespot were told, will feature Titanfall developer Respawn.

As you?ll likely be aware, the only game that Respawn has developed is Xbox One exclusive, Titanfall, which makes the studio?s attendance at an event celebrating PlayStation surprising.

This leads us to wonder, could one of the surprise announcements that Sony has up its sleeve for PlayStation Experience be Respawn?s next game? It would certainly explain why a developer that has zero games on PlayStation systems is in attendance at a PlayStation event.

If it does turn out that Respawn is revealing something at PlayStation Experience, there are two possibilities. The first of those is Titanfall 2. The second is the third-person action adventure that?s in development at Respawn, but hasn?t yet been officially revealed.

If you?re wondering how we know that Respawn is working on a new third-person action adventure, you only need to look at the job listings that have been appearing on Respawn?s site. To give one example, Respawn was recently looking for a senior systems designer that has:

?Experience working on 3rd person action/adventure games, demonstrating major contributions in the areas of hero control schemes, enemy design, navigation mechanics, and combat.?

If Respawn were to announce a new game at PlayStation Experience, it would certainly help it to live up to its billing as an event at which Sony will surprise us.

The first of those is Titanfall 2. The second is the third-person action adventure that?s in development at Respawn, but hasn?t yet been officially revealed.

third-person action adventure sounds way better then titanfall 2

I hope ps4 only owners will give the game a fair shot when it comes out. I did enjoy jumping on with my friends.

If they could flesh out a proper campaign, it could be a great series. Right now, its fun, but not at that great level.

I don't expect an announcement anytime soon, but it will still likely be multiplatform. I look forward to seeing many people change their stance on the soon-to-be franchise when that happens, because the first game is fantastic.