Is it worth purchasing a Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 WiFi Bluetooth Half Mini Card?

Well, well.... WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER!!!

OMG!!!!!

Just installed the card! I'm so freaking happy!!!! :D :D Got stable download speeds again! 

Hell, even a torrent which had oscillated between 10 - 40 KB/s is now reaching 300 KB/s!!! (BTW... My max speed is 500 KB/s)

OMG OMG!!! I can now even surf and download at the same time! :D :D Yesssssssss!!!

No more sudden page drops!!! Amazing!!!

Now, talking signal-wise I haven't seen any increase. To be honest I receive good wireless signals in my room (router is not that far away!) But who fcking cares!!! 

Oh yesss. Thanks a lot for the recommendation!!! 

• Like 3

Holy sh...... Even YouTube videos are loading almost instantaneously!!! :o :o :o

I think I'll incinerate that btch (2230)

If you use Firefox, or IE - be sure to force HTML5 and your videos will load even faster and be more stable ! ( I think chrome does it by default)

Goo to see your problem is solved.

If you use Firefox, or IE - be sure to force HTML5 and your videos will load even faster and be more stable ! ( I think chrome does it by default)

Goo to see your problem is solved.

Thanks a lot! I hate that using flash you can't repeat the videos without reloading!!

Anyways, the speed and responsiveness is amazing!!! :o :o

Thanks for the tip!!!

Unbelievable... I have some files that I've been trying to download for a month... I had managed 54% (in 5 weeks). In just a night I managed 25%....

I'm sorry to keep up with this thread... I'm just too excited!!!

Thanks for the tip!!!

Unbelievable... I have some files that I've been trying to download for a month... I had managed 54% (in 5 weeks). In just a night I managed 25%....

I'm sorry to keep up with this thread... I'm just too excited!!!

Glad it's all working for you