Any Minnesota Vikings fans here?

...and CatnipOligarthy, your Falcons had me scared. I thought they were going to let the Buccs come back and beat them. It almost happened and I'd have to say after that come back I was kind of rooting for the Buccs for a bit. That was also a good game.

...and CatnipOligarthy, your Falcons had me scared. I thought they were going to let the Buccs come back and beat them. It almost happened and I'd have to say after that come back I was kind of rooting for the Buccs for a bit. That was also a good game.

yeah it was a good game. i was gonna be so ****ed if we lost though, which i thought we would to begin with. weve already blown three 17+ point leads this season. this one would have taken the cake though. but at the end of the day, we just knocked the bucs out the playoffs, and i couldnt really ask anything more from them at this point.

lol yeah i read that all the recievers let their hair down actually they wanted to go out and play "thugish"... but by far randy moss' hair was out there...lol GO VIKES!!!!! :happy:

one more win and the vikes clitch the division title, next up is arizona... if the vikes play the type of aggressive football they did on saturday they can get a home playoff game... GO VIKES.... if anyone wants to discuss the up coming game this week feel free :)

one more win and the vikes clitch the division title, next up is arizona... if the vikes play the type of aggressive football they did on saturday they can get a home playoff game... GO VIKES.... if anyone wants to discuss the up coming game this week feel free :)

You know, usually I would say the Vikings can easily beat the Cardinals but lately it seems like it's a toss whether or not the Vikings will play well. They loose to the crappy teams and beat the hardest teams in the NFL. There seems to be no consistency. They should beat Arizona though. I am fairly confident.

I have been a Vikings fan my entire life. My older brother loved the Bears, which they had a lot to love back then with the Fridge and Payton. SO it was always like brother vs. brother when they played. To this day, when they play you can usually bet the phone call right near the end of the game is the victor calling the other brother asking what they have been doing all day.

I still get pumped as hell that they beat Kansas, maybe being on Saturday not enough of the people who want them to lose watched, I don't know. It gets crazier every year, Vikings kick some ass then flounder. I was guarded this year until they won 6 straight and I was like this is truly for real...*SLAPS HEAD NOW*

As long as they get to the Playoffs and play hard then I don't care about the struggles.

ohh yeah its seems like the vikings struggle with the easy teams an i agree with that one321, i think they try too much and dont make enough plays... i know this was 6 years ago but i thought for sure when they went 15-1 and were destroying every team they played scoring about an average of 35 points a game, i thought they were going to the super bowl but crap happens lol i dont even want to talk about that damn game lol... thats the kinda team i thought they were going to be like this year when they went 6-0... but wishes never come true, lol... vikings for the last 7 years have had the most consistant offenses in the league but their defense sucks, i always say to my friends if the vikings ever had the dolphins defense they can be unstoppable. I like the vikings chances this week they are in a must win and they do they are the #4 seed in the NFC, but on the flipside arizona wants to play spoliers since they got nothing to lose... so if the vikes fire on all cylinders watch out they can be dangerous in the playoffs... GO VIKES!! :)

Being a lifelong RedSox fan, I can totally understand how Vikings fans are feeling. That was an unbelievable comeback for the Cards, but the Vikings just gave it away. Now that your team is out of it, you can all cheer for New England with a clear conscience. GO PATS!

well they coudld've atleast followed the Wolves lead and choke in the first round... at least make it to the playoffs... all those sacks for nothing... makes me mad... oh well whadcha gonna do... hope the Rams don't get beaten in two weeks...(although I'm a Rams fan my parents just moved to Minesota so here I am)

wow i have no idea what to say, 2 touchdowns in 2 minutes.... they flat out beat themselves, they do this all the time which is no surpirse to me anymore, but they had a semi good year... so i am rooting for the pats actually, so go pats... down with the packers.... booo.....lol

I live about a half an hour from the Metrodome, so I consider myself a Vikes fan, but being from North Carolina, I'm also a Panthers fan.

One of my co-workers lost a $50.00 bet to another co-worker on who was going to win the div, the Packers or the Vikings. I wish I could be there to see them bicker. It's always funny to hear them trash talk each other.

I didn't see the game, I was commuting home from Grand Forks, ND, but I was listening to it. It really sickens me how Tice coaches. Culpepper can't throw, he gets to tense and nervous in the pocket, that it leads to our downfall. I even despise his demeanor even more. I doubt he actually cares about improving himself week after week. Ever since resigning him, he looks like a person who cares more about his money than about his team. I like what I see in the receiving corps. And the running game is good. The defense actually held for awhile, but you can't win games just with a defense.

I didn't agree with the TD, even after watching the replay later on ESPN. I heard that they didn't (I guess weren't allowed to) review the receiver's position out of bounds, but whether he had posession or not. That "forced out" rule for TD catches should be banned. I heard the guy had at least a foot on the line.

Oh well, the mood here in the cities (and Star Trib's forums) is to kick Tice out. I agree. He's not a really good coach and it doesn't really help when we have Denny Green's leftovers too.

well looks like Mike Tice will be returning next year to coach the Vikes, according to owner Red McCombs hes going to coach out his last remaining 2 years, and after the 2nd year will be the option to return, honestly i like the way Mike Tice coached this year even though the team sputtered at the end. Coaching is half to blame and not making enough plays is the other half... i liked the way he gets the team prepared the way he turned the team into just 2 players but made them more of a whole... even when they are losing they play their a$$'s off... they never give up, its all about the coaching staff getting the players prepared for the game offesively and defensively.. during Denny Greens tenure he had the best coaching staff under him, had brain billick as the offesive corodinator, which he lead the ravens to a super bowl championship, and the defesive corodinator was tony dungy, which single handley built the bucs powerful defense and little by little is doing the same with the colts, and who knows they might be a team to be feared in the playoffs in the years to come if they dont win it all this year. So what my ramblings mean is if you have great minds on your team, the team will for the most part be successful... but thats why Denny Green only missed the playoffs twice in his tenure with the Vikings... so in closing give the team an few more years maybe 1 or 2, their still very young and they will gell together and will win the championchip.

StaticX, I hope you are right about them winning the championship. I see them being a stronger team next year also but I will still have to be ready for them to loose games when they should win and win when they were guaranteed to lose.