Share your 48-hour Xbox Live trial

48 hour trials, where do those come from?

I remember way back when most games came with a 1 month trial card in the case, and I had a big stack of em.

They never really did any good becuz a person could only use 1 and never again cuz then you weren't a trial user after you've already tried Live.

Personally I didn't think that was right cuz I think many people were probably under the impression they were getting free Live thus convincing them to buy more games.

Plus back then you needed a credit card number so that ruled out a lot of people from being able to even sign up.

If anyone has a spare code I could use one, please. I've been without my live for a bit as I can't afford it until I start working in January. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone who finds this thread through a google search and thinks about signing up and then PMing me for a code. STOP. You're wasting your time. I will not send you one

I think there should be some rules regarding things like this. All these few post wonders popping in just for the give a ways. Should either be a minimum post count or minimum 1 year mem.

You can practically get your self unlimited 48 hour codes if your willing to spend 5-10 mins doing so.

1) Download the Monster Hunter Frontier App (or if you have a Japanese profile find it on the dashboard and go to #3)

2) Inject in to your USB memory stick

3) Load the Monster Hunter Frontier App from the dashboard

4) Enter the captcha, if you cant read Japanese use this guide to translate the symbols in to numbers: http://img534.images...82/captchai.jpg

5) Enter the translated numbers you got with the onscreen keyboard e.g. 12345

6) You'll see "Xbox LIVE 48" and that's the code you will use to have Xbox LIVE access for 48 hours.

7) Redeem the code and you're good to go

You can do this once per profile, however you can just create another silver account and get another code to use on your main profile.

If anyone has a code to spare (Europe) i'll be greatly thankful (Send in PM)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Going to piggyback on your post and add these.

3 Day Xbox Live Trial

36GYY-R2WCF-J2MRF-FGK9D-BD6D2

7 Day Xbox Live Trial

482GQ-VRKQK-98KXG-PHY6X-JGMBM

14 Day Xbox Live Trial

MJ3VM-XW2VH-VXT66-DW82J-QRJ3Q

Go nuts.

• Like 2

I can post it tonight.. I have a three day that came with another game I bought.. 

Thank you but i no longer need it, maybe someone else here would like to use it.

3 Day code

4DCC2-6VJ43-B2G8H-9R3V9-HY3PV

3 Day code

BXBM6-QGRMJ-YHWPF-KW8HC-9X7CD

7 Day code

4B6Q2-4XYXW-CBQMR-C6JGP-3JGRP

14 Day code

D9MMX-69G8X-PWQ79-KJ8V9-WTHYF