Share your 48-hour Xbox Live trial

• 4 weeks later...

I have some 3 Day trial codes going spare :) I think I have three, so the first three people to PM me gets them :)

EDIT: I've found two, can't find any more! Anyone needs a code, check your game disc boxes, especially Xbox One, all my games seemed to come with them :)

Please remember this thread has been open since 2011. If you're new it might help to get some time and site participation under your belt before you start asking members for gifts. :)

OP updated

-----

Update

I've just wiped this topic of spam, aka one post wonders, begging for trials. There will be absolutely zero tolerance for it.

If you find this topic via Google and want to sign up for a code, you'd best take part elsewhere in the community before asking. One post wonders will be treated as spam from here on.

Edited by Andrew

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

48 hour code: TYPQN-934CY-R7P7V-Q9GRC-27H4F

I also have a 14 day code and a code for Dance Central Spotlight if anyone is interested. Came with my Xbox One. PM me if you want either.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Have at it ...

WIN_20160108_03_40_33_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

has anyone nice enough to give me a 7 day trial code please dont play xbox much but i like to get on now and then, would appreciate if anyone would lend me one ty?:D 

has anyone nice enough to give me a 7 day trial code please dont play xbox much but i like to get on now and then, would appreciate if anyone would lend me one ty?:D 

• DrunknMunky featured and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

14-day courtesy XBox One S - 33NQM-XGV6C-K3BH3-QKWGD-7T8YR

7 hours ago, MorganX said:

14-day courtesy XBox One S - 33NQM-XGV6C-K3BH3-QKWGD-7T8YR

I've got this one. Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 16 February 2011 at 6:41 AM, Yusuf M. said:

Not all of us have a Gold subscription for Xbox Live but many of us have 48-hour trials. The purpose of this thread is straightforward: To provide your fellow member with a 48-hour trial for Xbox Live. If you're in a giving mood, simply post here to let others know that you have a spare trial. If you need a 2-day Xbox Live fix, then kindly request one. smile.gif

To make things fair, I suggest using a "first come, first serve" policy. Also, any future request threads will be merged with this one.

Edit - Please read:

Hello new members

First, welcome to the site and to the Gamers' Hangout.

Second, please participate and contribute to our community with meaningful posts (i.e not spam to boost post count), before you ask for an Xbox Live trail code.

This topic was created for our members to share trial codes amongst each other. Not to give away to one post wonders. Please do not take advantage of the goodwill and nature of these people.

Additionally, I'd like to remind you of the following rule:

This includes re-posting removed comments. You didn't imagine making the posts and the browser didn't fail. Your comment was removed for a reason :p If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or another member of staff, but with the above explanation, it should be pretty evident why your comment was removed from this topic.

If you can't respect this rule, I will have to take official action, inlcuding warns and/or restrictions from posting.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Does anyone have a trial code im desperate i cant get live till next week:(

4 minutes ago, GiveMeTrialCodes said:

Does anyone have a trial code im desperate i cant get live till next week:(

How did you quote the opening post without reading it?

Hello new members

First, welcome to the site and to the Gamers' Hangout.

Second, please participate and contribute to our community with meaningful posts (i.e not spam to boost post count), before you ask for an Xbox Live trail code.

This topic was created for our members to share trial codes amongst each other. Not to give away to one post wonders. Please do not take advantage of the goodwill and nature of these people.