Share your 48-hour Xbox Live trial

5 minutes ago, GiveMeTrialCodes said:

Does anyone have a trial code im desperate i cant get live till next week:(

How do i contribute to the site then?

2 minutes ago, GiveMeTrialCodes said:

How do i contribute to the site then?

Read what you quoted and I re-quoted? Talk to people, participate in discussions, etc. and don't post nonsense just to get a two day trial code.

Basically if you need a code today it's not going to happen.

1 minute ago, Eric said:

Read what you quoted and I re-quoted? Talk to people, participate in discussions, etc. and don't post nonsense just to get a two day trial code.

Ok

• 3 weeks later...

Here are two codes for 14 days trial Gold Membership

Please after using let everyone know

Spoiler

YRJ84-XNJ4X-QJQB6-GH4D8-K2DH4

Spoiler

N4WHC-8WPCV-39F2P-PGJPK-66MRF

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, haven't touched my Xbox in a few months, just however though about playing some GOW3 again just as GOW4 came out ... thinking to get that Limited 2TB Bundle :)

However, no Xbox Live so if anyone have a 48hr or 7day then send me a PM so I can get back in there again. :)

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Anyone got a code I can have or to use, I wanna play with my dad on GTA 5 and my previous account which had gold got a thing where I gotta PAY  20$ to get a account back so I decided to make a new one. Please help, thank you! 

My email is: 

dollarpower305@hotmail.com

12 hours ago, TryingToGetAcode6t said:

Anyone got a code I can have or to use, I wanna play with my dad on GTA 5 and my previous account which had gold got a thing where I gotta PAY  20$ to get a account back so I decided to make a new one. Please help, thank you! 

My email is: 

Read the first post in this thread, the idea of this is to give back to our users, not offer codes to randoms. 

Hello new members

First, welcome to the site and to the Gamers' Hangout.

Second, please participate and contribute to our community with meaningful posts (i.e not spam to boost post count), before you ask for an Xbox Live trial code.

This topic was created for our members to share trial codes amongst each other. Not to give away to one post wonders. Please do not take advantage of the goodwill and nature of these people.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Feras2929 said:

Help i need a xbox live Plz

On 4/3/2018 at 4:55 PM, Skiver said:

Read the first post in this thread, the idea of this is to give back to our users, not offer codes to randoms. 

On 4/3/2018 at 4:30 AM, TryingToGetAcode6t said:

My email is: 

The irony of your email address, yet begging strangers on a forum!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/15/2011 at 4:33 PM, Austen Boshtin said:

Only Just seen this thread. Ive got multiple codes up for grabs. Post if you want 'em

JRDTV-2XXJ3-XGB3T-4P29H-V6K8Q

Please can i have one or 2 for xbox 360 please 

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, Louisifer said:

I swear no one reads the dates in here 😄

not to mention the OP states this:

Second, please participate and contribute to our community with meaningful posts (i.e not spam to boost post count), before you ask for an Xbox Live trial code.

This topic was created for our members to share trial codes amongst each other. Not to give away to one post wonders. Please do not take advantage of the goodwill and nature of these people.

No one is going to give out a code to someone that joined our forums just for the sake of coming here to ask for a code ....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnoopZ said:

So people sign-up to beg for a code and never return!

Time to lock the thread.

unless they prove themselves otherwise I'd consider most of the one post wanderers in this thread to be bots trying to phish for codes for people.

The thread itself is still valid for any active members that wish to make use of it and share though so no reason to lock.

(actually I don't have an XBOX so could someone that does let me know if these trial codes are even still a thing? if they're not then I'll go ahead and close down this thread)

Well, the way things are going this thread might get locked in the future anyways, valid posts or not, because the evidence that Live is going away keeps mounting.   The MS lawyers have started editing service agreements and are removing the "Live" wording from them.  

Speculation is high that Gold is going away but I think Live itself is changing, out of necessity really.  You can't have the same first party games, like Halo Infinite for example, releasing day and date on console and PC and have cross-play between them for but charge console players to play MP and have it free for PC players.

It'll be interesting to see what they do, I think September, when xCloud goes live, we'll know for sure.

4 minutes ago, George P said:

Well, the way things are going this thread might get locked in the future anyways, valid posts or not, because the evidence that Live is going away keeps mounting.   The MS lawyers have started editing service agreements and are removing the "Live" wording from them.  

Speculation is high that Gold is going away but I think Live itself is changing, out of necessity really.  You can't have the same first party games, like Halo Infinite for example, releasing day and date on console and PC and have cross-play between them for but charge console players to play MP and have it free for PC players.

It'll be interesting to see what they do, I think September, when xCloud goes live, we'll know for sure.

I hope that does change and that Sony and Nintendo follow suit. I've always hated the practice of having to pay a sub just to play online when it's not needed on other equal platforms.

I understand the reasoning but doesn't make it any better a practice from the end user perspective.

4 hours ago, George P said:

Microsoft have responded to recent rumours about Xbox Live Gold and have said there are no plans to discontinue it at this time.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/8/5/21355756/microsoft-xbox-live-rename-gold-free-rumors?__twitter_impression=true

5 minutes ago, SnoopZ said:

Microsoft have responded to recent rumours about Xbox Live Gold and have said there are no plans to discontinue it at this time.

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/8/5/21355756/microsoft-xbox-live-rename-gold-free-rumors?__twitter_impression=true

I saw that after my above post, but "at this time" is telling IMO.  If you're not going to change it, period, then you just say "We have no plans to discontinue Xbox Live Gold."   

It really makes no sense the way things are going, with so much cross-play going on, to charge the console users and not the PC users.  At least I expect them to drop Gold as a requirement for any F2P games which would explain why Halo Infinite MP is "F2P".  Which might be a way for them to follow their own rules, so to say, because you can't have your own game not need Gold but everyone else does.  

1 hour ago, SnoopZ said:

Multiple reports that online play this morning works without Gold, probably a glitch though 

MS have a free play weekend where they've given MP access to all. Seems to have gone live.

1 hour ago, dipsylalapo said:

MS have a free play weekend where they've given MP access to all. Seems to have gone live.

Didn't know the weekend started so soon if that's the case.

• Haha 1