Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content

First person I've heard say anything like this

They did? I found H4 quite boring and tedious. Given the time difference they had an opportunity to make many changes but most of the weaponary in the game was the same as previously and very little new additions were added.

Weird. I haven't heard of anyone that liked ODST. Not to mention, not only is it the lowest scoring Halo to date (outside of Halo Spartan Assault), it tied Halo Wars as the second worst title to date. It is also the worst selling Halo of all the retail Halo games. In fact, Halo 4 surpassed it by 3 million units in substantially less time. The best thing that ODST brought us was Firefight. Other than that, the storyline, the UI, the characterless characters, the wonky HUD was just bad in ODST.

Halo 4 luckily redeemed most if not all of the shortfalls of ODST, and was a graphical masterpiece with a nearly flawless multiplayer.

Weird. I haven't heard of anyone that liked ODST. Not to mention, not only is it the lowest scoring Halo to date (outside of Halo Spartan Assault), it tied Halo Wars as the second worst title to date. It is also the worst selling Halo of all the retail Halo games.

Halo Wars was probably in my top five RTS's and Halo 3 ODST was probably my second favorite Halo next to CE. Closely followed by Reach/Halo 3.

As for Halo 4 the campaign was boring, linear and the multiplayer didn't get tolerable till MCC when they removed weapon drop pods.

Weird. I haven't heard of anyone that liked ODST. Not to mention, not only is it the lowest scoring Halo to date (outside of Halo Spartan Assault), it tied Halo Wars as the second worst title to date. It is also the worst selling Halo of all the retail Halo games. In fact, Halo 4 surpassed it by 3 million units in substantially less time. The best thing that ODST brought us was Firefight. Other than that, the storyline, the UI, the characterless characters, the wonky HUD was just bad in ODST.

Halo 4 luckily redeemed most if not all of the shortfalls of ODST, and was a graphical masterpiece with a nearly flawless multiplayer.

The larger online community would heartedly disagree on that last point. The MP was dead within months in fact because of how poorly it was handled.

ODST was never meant to be a full release. It was cut content repackaged, but still had lots of redeeming qualities while appealing to those who weren't a fan of the series beforehand.

The larger online community would heartedly disagree on that last point. The MP was dead within months in fact because of how poorly it was handled.

ODST was never meant to be a full release. It was cut content repackaged, but still had lots of redeeming qualities while appealing to those who weren't a fan of the series beforehand.

I am a part of the larger online community. 

You're certainly part of the community, but in the minority of who enjoyed Halo 4 MP:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=709697

343 have destroyed the reputation of Halo MP so far since they took over.

I would have to disagree wholeheartedly, as would the majority of the Halo community regarding Halo 4. MCC is a no brainer for a screwup for 343 however. They are screwing up more by giving away ODST, which is a failure in its own right (as seen by sales and reviews and forums).

I would have to disagree wholeheartedly, as would the majority of the Halo community regarding Halo 4. MCC is a no brainer for a screwup for 343 however. They are screwing up more by giving away ODST, which is a failure in its own right (as seen by sales and reviews and forums).

Halo 4 was laughable, because it fell victim to the CoD hypetrain. Weapon drop pods / kill streaks, an entire control rewrite which left most legacy Halo players going 'wtf' until they found they could change back to the original in the menu. Not to mention most of the maps were dull and uninteresting (lots of clutter and felt small due to the always available sprint). The story was probably the worst since it literally did nothing to progress the Master Chief's character other than remove Cortana from him, which Halo 3 sort of already went over (including the rampancy bit which also made no sense since 343 doesn't know what rampancy even means). Lets not forget how weird it is that in just 4 years the entire Human/Covenant alliance fell apart despite the circumstances for the entire Covenant Civil War making that alliance pretty solid.

Not to mention the campaign, mechanically, was boring. There wasn't enough ammo (even on easy it felt like Famine was on), the enemies were worse bullet sponges than Halo 2 Brutes or beyond annoying aside from that. Many missions were extremely linear compared to older Halo's. And to top it all off the new weapons weren't even new, but carbon copies of existing weapons in the series. The only new weapons in the game were the grenade and the shotgun which shot bouncy bullets (something that's from Unreal Tournament). It looked visually nice, but the soundtrack wasn't up to par. The reworked sounds were awful. The game was just... a shell of its former self.

ODST was more Halo than Halo 4, and had a far better campaign even with its shallow characters. Lets not forget probably the best Halo game soundtrack of any Halo game, if not one of the best in gaming period. It also did things that other Halo games hadn't done, adding new mechanics and a unique perspective of the world. Halo 4 gave us... the Didact and his robot minions. Most of it was recycled crap with some new controls. The information it gave us about the Forerunners was minimal if not completely useless.

I've been immersed in Halo lore since the beginning. Books, games, etc. And truth be told, 343 doesn't know its way around the lore at all. They're trying to dress it up and in the process they robbing the series of everything that makes it what it is. Heck, the Halo 5 Beta straight up ripped Bungie's Destiny off with its intro and outro cinematics in the multiplayer matches.

343 can make a fairly polished game, but they have no understanding of what Halo is. So they dance around the subject by trying to augment whatever they think they can with mechanics that just don't belong there, and lore that just doesn't make any real sense.

The story was probably the worst since it literally did nothing to progress the Master Chief's character other than remove Cortana from him, which Halo 3 sort of already went over (including the rampancy bit which also made no sense since 343 doesn't know what rampancy even means). Lets not forget how weird it is that in just 4 years the entire Human/Covenant alliance fell apart despite the circumstances for the entire Covenant Civil War making that alliance pretty solid.

I think you'll find a lot of people will disagree with you on the Cortana and Chief story.

The story, at least Chief and Cortana's part in it was one of the best parts in the entire series. It was very emotional and made the relationship a lot more interesting as a result because Chief finally shows his emotional side. The way they told Cortana's rampant/isolation story was so freaking sad that it had me in tears.

I've been immersed in Halo lore since the beginning. Books, games, etc. And truth be told, 343 doesn't know its way around the lore at all.

So have I, and the funny thing is that the books and games 343 have put out have been more interesting to me than the fiction that came before it. I am a big fan of the Forerunner series and even the hated Karen Traviss fiction. 

Well the numbers certainly don't agree with what you've said! ;)

Nice to see you admit MCC is a complete mess after all this time though. Giving away ODST is still not enough to make up the damage caused.

snip

This :yes:

I think you'll find a lot of people will disagree with you on the Cortana and Chief story.

The story, at least Chief and Cortana's part in it was one of the best parts in the entire series. It was very emotional and made the relationship a lot more interesting as a result because Chief finally shows his emotional side. The way they told Cortana's rampant/isolation story was so freaking sad that it had me in tears.

The problems with the Cortana and Chief story are a few. First of all, it had been done already. Halo 2 and Halo 3 already had Master Chief sacrifice Cortana for the greater good, and then pursue her because Master Chief both didn't want to leave her behind and didn't want the Flood to corrupt her. Rampancy and the like was already touched on in Halo 3 heavily as well, with the images being racked through your brain as Cortana's mind seemed to merge with that of Gravemind. We've been there and done that, and Halo 4 didn't add anything to the mix here.

Why do I say this? Cause if you go back and look at Halo 4's story, it barely even touches on what Rampancy is and what Smart AI's are. It doesn't explain to you that there's a difference between Rampancy and aging in Smart AI's. In fact, it equates the two when they aren't even directly related. Another big flaw in its storytelling.

The thing is, Master Chief showed less compassion for his fellow Spartan team members whom with he spent decades training and fighting alongside than he is supposed to be showing to Cortana. He knew Cortana for barely five years and we're supposed to expect him to get emotional with her only? Sure, she was in his head so to speak but that connection had already been gone over in the books. Master Chief, in Halo: The Fall of Reach, described exactly what it was like to have her in his head and what is was like when she was taken out. It was a similar sensation to losing his armor, he felt alone and vulnerable in some respects. But he never showed it.

John 117 is a leader, the type of person that sets aside his own personal wants and needs for the good of his team and the good of Humanity. Why he would stop being that in Halo 4 is never explained. And to be honest, the relationship between them may have been more than professional but in no way was it beyond what he and the other spartans had. They were family. Master Chief and Cortana were at best friends. And 343 tried to paint a different picture which just, frankly, did not make sense nor had enough pretense.

But just to be clear --- Smart AI's getting old does not equate to rampancy. The entire basis of what they talked about was flawed, and made it hard to digest if you know anything about Halo lore.

So have I, and the funny thing is that the books and games 343 have put out have been more interesting to me than the fiction that came before it. I am a big fan of the Forerunner series and even the hated Karen Traviss fiction. 

I've not gotten to the Forerunner series yet, I'm currently moving through Cole Protocol which already has a lot of flavor changes which make little real sense (the combination of basically Japan and Klingons for the Elite culture, as well as Spartans who find it perfectly ok to remove their helmets mid-combat zone).

Bungie setup Cortana going rampant pretty much from the start, her simply being hooked into Forerunner systems on Installation 04 started it.

an entire control rewrite which left most legacy Halo players going 'wtf' until they found they could change back to the original in the menu.

Has there been a single Halo game that didn't change the controls around? There's a reason MCC has "Unified" control options.

• Like 2

Bungie setup Cortana going rampant pretty much from the start, her simply being hooked into Forerunner systems on Installation 04 started it.

Has there been a single Halo game that didn't change the controls around? There's a reason MCC has "Unified" control options.

Halo 1 -> Halo 2 changed because of dual wielding. Halo 2 -> 3 changed but only slightly due to an addition of Equipment. Everything besides these core button layouts was pretty much the same as other Halo games. B to melee, A to jump, right trigger for grenades and click joystick for zoom. Even Reach was the same as Halo 3 by all counts aside from the removal of dual wielding. 

Halo 4 adopted an entirely new control scheme that was more of a hybrid of CoD / Modern shooter controls than Halo. It made B crouch, clicking in was sprint on the joystick, Y melee, etc. It was probably the biggest diversion from normal Halo controls.

To go over this:

Control | Halo CE -> Halo 2 -> Halo 3 -> Halo Reach -> Halo 4

B | Melee -> Melee -> Melee -> Switch Grenades -> Crouch

X | Reload -> Reload -> Equipment -> Reload -> Reload

Y | Switch Weapon -> Switch / Dual -> Switch -> Switch -> Switch

L Joystick | Crouch -> Crouch -> Crouch -> Crouch -> Sprint

L Bumper | -- -> -- -> L Reload / Swap -> Armor Ability -> Armor Ability

R Bumper | -- -> -- -> Reload -> Melee -> Melee

D-Pad | -- -> -- -> -- -> -- -> Switch grenade

Black | Switch Grenade -> Switch -> -- -> -- -> --

White | Flashlight -> Light / Chat -> -- -> -- -> --

The biggest changes here are Left Joystick and B, which do fundamentally different things than before. Adding in a constant sprint also ended up moving grenades to the D-Pad, which is again a big difference. Arguably crouching moving is the biggest throw off, because Halo has had crouch in the same place since the start.

Halo 4 was laughable, because it fell victim to the CoD hypetrain. Weapon drop pods / kill streaks, an entire control rewrite which left most legacy Halo players going 'wtf' until they found they could change back to the original in the menu. Not to mention most of the maps were dull and uninteresting (lots of clutter and felt small due to the always available sprint). The story was probably the worst since it literally did nothing to progress the Master Chief's character other than remove Cortana from him, which Halo 3 sort of already went over (including the rampancy bit which also made no sense since 343 doesn't know what rampancy even means). Lets not forget how weird it is that in just 4 years the entire Human/Covenant alliance fell apart despite the circumstances for the entire Covenant Civil War making that alliance pretty solid.

Not to mention the campaign, mechanically, was boring. There wasn't enough ammo (even on easy it felt like Famine was on), the enemies were worse bullet sponges than Halo 2 Brutes or beyond annoying aside from that. Many missions were extremely linear compared to older Halo's. And to top it all off the new weapons weren't even new, but carbon copies of existing weapons in the series. The only new weapons in the game were the grenade and the shotgun which shot bouncy bullets (something that's from Unreal Tournament). It looked visually nice, but the soundtrack wasn't up to par. The reworked sounds were awful. The game was just... a shell of its former self.

ODST was more Halo than Halo 4, and had a far better campaign even with its shallow characters. Lets not forget probably the best Halo game soundtrack of any Halo game, if not one of the best in gaming period. It also did things that other Halo games hadn't done, adding new mechanics and a unique perspective of the world. Halo 4 gave us... the Didact and his robot minions. Most of it was recycled crap with some new controls. The information it gave us about the Forerunners was minimal if not completely useless.

I've been immersed in Halo lore since the beginning. Books, games, etc. And truth be told, 343 doesn't know its way around the lore at all. They're trying to dress it up and in the process they robbing the series of everything that makes it what it is. Heck, the Halo 5 Beta straight up ripped Bungie's Destiny off with its intro and outro cinematics in the multiplayer matches.

343 can make a fairly polished game, but they have no understanding of what Halo is. So they dance around the subject by trying to augment whatever they think they can with mechanics that just don't belong there, and lore that just doesn't make any real sense.

You have that backwards. Halo 3 ODST was and still is laughable. Halo didn't fall into any COD hypetrain. It added a popular feature on top of the already feature laden game. COD didn't invent killstreaks or drop pods. Just like Halo 3 ODST didn't invent firefight (something that other games have been doing for years). But glad to see you noticed that no one company seems to be coming up with any original ideas anymore, but merely adding features that are either popular or requested. Most of us legacy Halo players were happy with the ability to use legacy controls without any issues at all. It was a simple change. But many of us found some advantages to the new control scheme and reverted back to it. The maps are what made the multiplayer great, not to mention the outstanding forge. The large size, beautiful scale, and yet still laid out to have those great choke point fights for CQC. 

The campaign, compared to previous iterations was finally a truly well written and engaging experience. Thanks to Chris Schlerf, the story was finally something that pulled you in and felt so much more engrossing. It was by far Jen Taylor's best role in the game too. It was her best and most convincing voice over to date. She gave the game some real emotion. And let's not get started on the phenomenal cinematic cut scenes. At times it truly felt like a movie and book and wrapped you around the characters. The animations, the programming, voice overs and the way they pulled you in was just dripping with quality. If not for the amazing composition, we almost thought we were there. John 117 and the humanization of everything was so compelling. Oh, and the AI, probably the best and smartest to date. I hope they improve upon that in Halo 5 as well.

As for the multiplayer in Halo 4, the number of competitive modes, character customization, leveling, spartan ops co-op levels (love those seasons) and game balance just made it so much better. It wasn't perfect (as seen in Halo 5 as they address some nitpicked items), but it is damn close. Fast matchmaking, smooth nearly lag free game play that has never felt so polished. A Halo game has never felt so rewarding, and maybe so valuable in what seems to have the best replay value. Sure, I can go back to Halo CE, play the great maps online over and over and over. But now I can play great maps, great campaign, great co-ops as well as forge...over and over and get a much better value in not only time, but money.

While ODST was pretty much an abortion, scored the lowest of the Halo's, sold the lowest of the Halo's, the biggest reason it sold as many as it did is for a couple reasons. One, it is Halo. Two, and this was huge, it included the Reach beta, and it was also the firefight that everyone wanted to play after seeing it debuted. The game was released and it only fared "well", but not great by any means. From complaints to the extremely linear campaign, the horrible HUD, the ridiculous AI (seriously, we haven't seen AI that bad since Halo CE), non working CD. Things ODST did right though were solid controls, solid multiplayer connection and the highly addictive firefight. For an "expansion" it was passable. 

I have been a part of the Halo universe since day one, including all the forerunner series. It's like some rabid and fanatic addtiction I have. Though I have toned it down lately, no longer buying all the collectors items. It seriously was getting to be too much. Ebayed most of it now.

Well the numbers certainly don't agree with what you've said! ;)

Nice to see you admit MCC is a complete mess after all this time though. Giving away ODST is still not enough to make up the damage caused.

This :yes:

Well the numbers actually do agree with what I (and many others) have not only said, but experience ;)

MCC only was a complete mess for a number of people. Luckily, many others such as myself were not impacted. But like they said, testing of the legacy games all combined turned out to be more problematic then they had thought. The great news is, Halo 5 online beta was successful and wasn't hindered by the combing of different engines and different online multiplayers. Oh, and MCC is working like a charm for most right now.

As for giving away ODST, they really should PAY players to even allow that abomination to reside on their HDD. I know I won't be downloading that. The term "waste of space" fits kindly here.

I still haven't played too much of ODST, none of 4, and very little of Reach.  Is Reach coming to MCC at all?  I haven't heard.

It's not a bad series, though I admit I have way too many games I'm in the middle of so wouldn't gain much getting it.

1. You have that backwards. Halo 3 ODST was and still is laughable. Halo didn't fall into any COD hypetrain. It added a popular feature on top of the already feature laden game. COD didn't invent killstreaks or drop pods. Just like Halo 3 ODST didn't invent firefight (something that other games have been doing for years). But glad to see you noticed that no one company seems to be coming up with any original ideas anymore, but merely adding features that are either popular or requested. Most of us legacy Halo players were happy with the ability to use legacy controls without any issues at all. It was a simple change. But many of us found some advantages to the new control scheme and reverted back to it. The maps are what made the multiplayer great, not to mention the outstanding forge. The large size, beautiful scale, and yet still laid out to have those great choke point fights for CQC. 

2. The campaign, compared to previous iterations was finally a truly well written and engaging experience. Thanks to Chris Schlerf, the story was finally something that pulled you in and felt so much more engrossing. It was by far Jen Taylor's best role in the game too. It was her best and most convincing voice over to date. She gave the game some real emotion. And let's not get started on the phenomenal cinematic cut scenes. At times it truly felt like a movie and book and wrapped you around the characters. The animations, the programming, voice overs and the way they pulled you in was just dripping with quality. If not for the amazing composition, we almost thought we were there. John 117 and the humanization of everything was so compelling. Oh, and the AI, probably the best and smartest to date. I hope they improve upon that in Halo 5 as well.

3. As for the multiplayer in Halo 4, the number of competitive modes, character customization, leveling, spartan ops co-op levels (love those seasons) and game balance just made it so much better. It wasn't perfect (as seen in Halo 5 as they address some nitpicked items), but it is damn close. Fast matchmaking, smooth nearly lag free game play that has never felt so polished. A Halo game has never felt so rewarding, and maybe so valuable in what seems to have the best replay value. Sure, I can go back to Halo CE, play the great maps online over and over and over. But now I can play great maps, great campaign, great co-ops as well as forge...over and over and get a much better value in not only time, but money.

4. While ODST was pretty much an abortion, scored the lowest of the Halo's, sold the lowest of the Halo's, the biggest reason it sold as many as it did is for a couple reasons. One, it is Halo. Two, and this was huge, it included the Reach beta, and it was also the firefight that everyone wanted to play after seeing it debuted. The game was released and it only fared "well", but not great by any means. From complaints to the extremely linear campaign, the horrible HUD, the ridiculous AI (seriously, we haven't seen AI that bad since Halo CE), non working CD. Things ODST did right though were solid controls, solid multiplayer connection and the highly addictive firefight. For an "expansion" it was passable. 

5. I have been a part of the Halo universe since day one, including all the forerunner series. It's like some rabid and fanatic addtiction I have. Though I have toned it down lately, no longer buying all the collectors items. It seriously was getting to be too much. Ebayed most of it now.

1. CoD Popularized Kill Streak rewards in Shooters. I don't think I can recall a shooter with kill streak rewards of that fashion before Call of Duty. If you know of any, please tell me. Halo Reach had already drank some of the Call of Duty koolaid with Loadouts, and Halo 4 took it a step farther by letting you customize the loadouts as opposed to them being locked to certain gametypes. Halo 4 very clearly drank Call of Duty koolaid, with controls changes and mechanics changes in an attempt to draw that crowd (permasprint, controls changes, killstreak rewards, custom loadouts). If you think at all otherwise then I feel you've never played a Call of Duty game.

2. I was not pulled in. Maybe you were, but I wasn't. I couldn't even take it seriously because it just didn't feel like Halo. It didn't make sense, trying to plaster emotions into a character who's identity was defined by being a strong and silent type. It would be like suddenly having the main character in Half Life break out crying without pretense. It just doesn't work.

3. Halo 4's multiplayer... I just hated the kill streaks and the removal of weapons located on the map. It frustrated me that all sense of map control had gone out the window and people resorted to a CoD style sprinting and romping around the map looking for kills. It wasn't reward, it was chaotic.

4. I don't care what is scored. Chromehounds scored an abysmal score yet was in my opinion one of the best games on the 360 even to this day. ODST had a brilliant soundtrack, a wonderfully different campaign with albeit shallow characters but a type of storytelling most other shooters haven't even touched. It was an experiment, and to me a successful one. You're also the only person to call a game with a mechanically nonlinear campaign to be linear. Did you even play ODST? You realize you can complete the story in any order you want right? The way you discover the events is completely up to the character save for one or two flashback events. Not to mention the content littered about the world that tells you of a background plot with Virgil. I don't know how you could possibly call an open world shooter linear. Compared to a game which literally put you on rails for the final mission and the end boss was a quick time event. Hell, Halo 4 was the first Halo game to include any quicktime events if I recall correctly.

5. I'm not trying to measure our Halo fandom here, I'm just saying as someone who participated in the ARG games and was extremely active on the Bungie.net forums in regards to Halo lore and the like, as well as theorycrafting, I do have a pretty good idea of what the lore was and what it has become. But I am reading the books again to make sure I'm not just biased. Halo Reach was a joke of a game in a lore sense, and Halo 4 was almost equally a joke in my opinion.

1. CoD Popularized Kill Streak rewards in Shooters. I don't think I can recall a shooter with kill streak rewards of that fashion before Call of Duty. If you know of any, please tell me. Halo Reach had already drank some of the Call of Duty koolaid with Loadouts, and Halo 4 took it a step farther by letting you customize the loadouts as opposed to them being locked to certain gametypes. Halo 4 very clearly drank Call of Duty koolaid, with controls changes and mechanics changes in an attempt to draw that crowd (permasprint, controls changes, killstreak rewards, custom loadouts). If you think at all otherwise then I feel you've never played a Call of Duty game.

2. I was not pulled in. Maybe you were, but I wasn't. I couldn't even take it seriously because it just didn't feel like Halo. It didn't make sense, trying to plaster emotions into a character who's identity was defined by being a strong and silent type. It would be like suddenly having the main character in Half Life break out crying without pretense. It just doesn't work.

3. Halo 4's multiplayer... I just hated the kill streaks and the removal of weapons located on the map. It frustrated me that all sense of map control had gone out the window and people resorted to a CoD style sprinting and romping around the map looking for kills. It wasn't reward, it was chaotic.

4. I don't care what is scored. Chromehounds scored an abysmal score yet was in my opinion one of the best games on the 360 even to this day. ODST had a brilliant soundtrack, a wonderfully different campaign with albeit shallow characters but a type of storytelling most other shooters haven't even touched. It was an experiment, and to me a successful one. You're also the only person to call a game with a mechanically nonlinear campaign to be linear. Did you even play ODST? You realize you can complete the story in any order you want right? The way you discover the events is completely up to the character save for one or two flashback events. Not to mention the content littered about the world that tells you of a background plot with Virgil. I don't know how you could possibly call an open world shooter linear. Compared to a game which literally put you on rails for the final mission and the end boss was a quick time event. Hell, Halo 4 was the first Halo game to include any quicktime events if I recall correctly.

5. I'm not trying to measure our Halo fandom here, I'm just saying as someone who participated in the ARG games and was extremely active on the Bungie.net forums in regards to Halo lore and the like, as well as theorycrafting, I do have a pretty good idea of what the lore was and what it has become. But I am reading the books again to make sure I'm not just biased. Halo Reach was a joke of a game in a lore sense, and Halo 4 was almost equally a joke in my opinion.

I think at this point we will have to agree to disagree. I am pretty sure we will just go in circles. I guess the most important thing we learned here is that we both have a passion for Halo. Let's hope Halo 5 is a great game.

cheers.png

Well the numbers actually do agree with what I (and many others) have not only said, but experience ;)

The numbers jumping off a cliff less than 6 months later = a game loved by the community?

Agree to disagree indeed :yes:

ODST would have done better if it was marketed well, it was sold originally as an expansion for Halo 3, but had nothing to do with Halo 3, nor did it feature any areas or characters from it.

As a stand alone game it's great, it and Reach are my two favorite games in the Halo series.

The numbers jumping off a cliff less than 6 months later = a game loved by the community?

There's a reason MCC didn't report players online  :rofl:

I quite enjoyed the Halo 4 SP, the story was solid for me, so I disagree with others on that part.  As far as MP goes, I didn't have problems with it, I stopped playing because I'm not that big into MP in general, about a month or so of MP in any game and I'm moving on to some other game.  I always played and loved big team battle though, so w/e.

Ok ;)