Xbox One TV tuner Out of Stock

It looks like the product is again out of stock in the Microsoft Store. They must have had a very small batch in their stock. My Xbox One TV Tuner will be delivered today!

I received my Xbox One TV Tuner very quickly. The set up was fast and easy.

Unfortunately, I was not able to watch HD channels from Freeview. They did not appear in OneGuide or in the channels list at all. I spoke with their Support over Chat and Phone and we were unable to determine what the cause of this problem is considering that I can watch HD channels with great quality with my TV's internal tuner and they suggested that the TV tuner was faulty. I spoke with the Microsoft Store support line and I have initiated a return process.

I will stay away for a while, as I do not want to get involved in another purchase of a (possibly faulty) Xbox One TV Tuner. I was very excited about this purchase, but now I am disappointed from this experience :(

I received my Xbox One TV Tuner very quickly. The set up was fast and easy.

Unfortunately, I was not able to watch HD channels from Freeview. They did not appear in OneGuide or in the channels list at all. I spoke with their Support over Chat and Phone and we were unable to determine what the cause of this problem is considering that I can watch HD channels with great quality with my TV's internal tuner and they suggested that the TV tuner was faulty. I spoke with the Microsoft Store support line and I have initiated a return process.

I will stay away for a while, as I do not want to get involved in another purchase of a (possibly faulty) Xbox One TV Tuner. I was very excited about this purchase, but now I am disappointed from this experience :(

my onedguide/usb tuner picked up the HD channels,and I can watch them, good thing too since Saorview requires HD just to watch RT

Unfortunately, I was not able to watch HD channels from Freeview. They did not appear in OneGuide or in the channels list at all.

The HD channels were right at the bottom of the channel list for me, for some reason I have never been able to get BBC 2 HD on the Xbox One though, it simply never finds the channel. My HTPC with a Quad DVB-T2 tuner picks up all the HD channels fine using the same aerial, so probably a few bugs that need working out.

Not sure how many they have but the TV tuner is back in stock in Argos. Grab them whilst you can  - link

I will grab one from Argos and give it one more try in case the previous one was faulty...

I purchased a second Xbox One USB TV Tuner from Argos. I believe that this one works better.

Although I am getting some pixels when viewing the HD channels. I will try with a signal booster and let you know :)

I purchased a second Xbox One USB TV Tuner from Argos. I believe that this one works better.

Although I am getting some pixels when viewing the HD channels. I will try with a signal booster and let you know :)

The interference you are seeing might be caused by 4G networks in your area so a signal booster would not resolve an issue like that.

you can get 4G filters to fit to your aerial line coming into your home.

The interference you are seeing might be caused by 4G networks in your area so a signal booster would not resolve an issue like that.

you can get 4G filters to fit to your aerial line coming into your home.

That might be the case. My Samsung TV though hasn't got any problems picking up signal from the aerial, displaying all channels crystal clear and I suspect that it has an integrated booster/4G filter.

I ordered a booster/filter from Amazon and I will post again when I receive and test it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philex-27813HSG-Signal-Booster-Device/dp/B00DB230Z6/