• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Blended (2014)

+warwagon    12,712

Blended_Drew-Barrymore_Adam-Sandler_Sout

After a blind date gone horribly wrong, Jim and Lauren agree they never, ever want to see each other again. Well, that's all about to change when the two find themselves and their respective families (including children) all stuck together in one suite at an African Safari vacation spot.

I went in with very low expectations, in fact I waited a while to even see it. But after I did, I can I was pleasantly surprised. In fact I don't really understand what all the hate is about.

As far as rating this movie, I have decided that 1 rating scale doesn't fit all movies. I can't rate a mindless action movie 1 - 5 and also give the same rating 1 - 5 to a thought provoking academy award winning movie.

So i'll rate Blended for what is, an enjoyable sit back and relax and some times touching comedy. For that I  give it a..

4_stars.jpg

Draconian Guppy    13,037

Blended_Drew-Barrymore_Adam-Sandler_Sout

I went in with very low expectations, in fact I waited a while to even see it. But after I did, I can I was pleasantly surprised. In fact I don't really understand what all the hate is about.

As far as rating this movie, I have decided that 1 rating scale doesn't fit all movies. I can't rate a mindless action movie 1 - 5 and also give the same rating 1 - 5 to a thought provoking academy award winning movie.

So i'll rate Blended for what is, an enjoyable sit back and relax and some times touching comedy. For that I  give it a..

4_stars.jpg

Of course, we all know warwagon has his own scale for warwagoning :rofl:

• Like 1