Python Browser

started playing about with this again

its helping me learn a bit more python

and giving me a break from the stats script

broswer.png

• Like 3

ah, the "http://" are shown, i dislike current trend in most recent browser that trying to hide that.

He started his project...  he can make some changes from time to time. It could be his personal use or he could post it online for public use if he's up to it.

oh your python browser is back? nice to see!

and happy bday

yeah i jump between them, been using this browser for a while and its not let me down

the fact aswell that the file is only 5kb in size and in use used around 20mb of ram :D

ah, the "http://" are shown, i dislike current trend in most recent browser that trying to hide that.

There's no point to it and is not needed for your everyday browsing 

Browser itself look interesting 

yeah i jump between them, been using this browser for a while and its not let me down

the fact aswell that the file is only 5kb in size and in use used around 20mb of ram :D

any idea to implement an adblocker? 

• 2 months later...

started playing about with this again

its helping me learn a bit more python

and giving me a break from the stats script

broswer.png

So does your browser do something that none of the others do: supports Web standards 100%, even the rec. standards at 100%?

So does your browser do something that none of the others do: supports Web standards 100%, even the rec. standards at 100%?

yeah its only 5k in size and uses only 20mb ram lol

it uses either the firefox of chromium engine i cant remember which so has the same standards as them

it uses either the firefox of chromium engine i cant remember which so has the same standards as them

afaik if it's written in python it uses whatever you have set as default webbrowser in your system. can't 100% be sure, as you did not show the code yet, but i am willing to take a bet.

And neither of them support Web standards 100%.

And neither of them support Web standards 100%.

its a personal project, i have no intentions of making it a mainstream browser and taking on firefox etc lol