The Xbox One's Upload Studio video editor just got a whole lot beefier

The Xbox One's Upload Studio video editor just got a whole lot beefier. Videos can now be created with up to 15 segments with a maximum run-time of 30 minutes, and users now have access to transitions, title cards, green screen effects and other tools that separate a video hobbyist from a YouTube professional.

Source: Kotaku

The Xbox One has an amazing video editor for Xbox games. I love how they keep pumping more features into it. Now if they could just get that screenshot feature out on the next build, the Xbox One is pretty much set for all of our social needs for sharing game moments.

I toyed with this last night with my son for awhile. It seemed a tad bit overwhelming, but once you just try like 3 videos, it is easy as can be.

Nice update to this app, need them to update more apps to this degree, but they might be waiting for the Windows 10 update.

cool for those who use it. though weird no one has made a topic about the XO getting true multitasking later this year with win 10 yet (yes, background music)