Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver

Question

sinetheo

I downloaded the now free community edition of Visual Studio 2013 and I am disappointed so far. I got web essentials but other than that it is no Web Expressions 4 :-(

Web Expressions 4 is now 5 years out of date with no HTML 5 support.

I can't connect easily to a IIS VM I created and it seems to be geared toward ASP.net for code already designed by another program like Web expressions or dreamweaver.

Does VS 2013 support .php or have 1/5 of the features of Dreamweaver or Web Expressions? Or am I a n00b who is missing something?

SharpGreen

I downloaded the now free community edition of Visual Studio 2013 and I am disappointed so far. I got web essentials but other than that it is no Web Expressions 4 :-(

I can't connect easily to a IIS VM I created and it seems to be geared toward ASP.net for code already designed by another program like Web expressions or dreamweaver.

Does VS 2013 support .php or have 1/5 of the features of Dreamweaver or Web Expressions? Or am I a n00b who is missing something?

VS is pretty much exclusively ASP.NET. So no it doesn't support PHP or really anything else.

proit

Personally:

Firefox + Firebug + Notepad++ is the best web development combination you can do.

If you perfer not to go down that route, Dreamweaver is lightyears ahead of anything else.

MikeChipshop

If you're looking for a new IDE but don't want to fork out for Dreamweaver, then you have plenty of good choices out there.

Give NetBeans or Sublime text a go.

proit

Give NetBeans or Sublime text a go.

I also enjoy Sublime Text a lot.
ACTIONpack

I use Dreamweaver. It for the coding layout and there ftp built in. What I don't like about it is that Dreamweaver does not work well with WordPress that php files are not seen as part of wordpress.

neo158

Actually Expression Web 4, I assume that's what the OP means by "Web Expressions 4", does support HTML5 in the DOCTYPE and Secondary Schema Options.

• Like 2
adrynalyne

A n00b perhaps, but only because you want to use non-MS technologies in a Microsoft IDE.  Visual Studio is not even in the same realm as Dreamweaver.  Wrong tool for the job, my friend.

I cannot stand Dreamweaver or Expressison at any rate.

I recommend you use Sublime Text.

adrynalyne

Personally:

Firefox + Firebug + Notepad++ is the best web development combination you can do.

If you perfer not to go down that route, Dreamweaver is lightyears ahead of anything else.

Chrome + Developer Tools + Sublime Text myself. 

Sometimes Webstorm.  Visual Studio for all web service development.

Ambroos

At work everyone either uses Sublime Text or PhpStorm (WebStorm works too). And one guy uses vim.

Whatever you use, just stick with it. After a while you start discovering the settings and plugins, and in a few weeks you'll have everything set up how you like it.

• Like 2
proit

Chrome + Developer Tools + Sublime Text myself.

Is there something Developer Tools does that Firebug can't?
  • Like 1
Ambroos

They're very similar, it's just a preference for most people. I always use the Chrome ones because they have better support for the Javascript frameworks I use, but Firefox has better ES6 support etc. I'd use Firefox's built-in stuff over Firebug though.

adrynalyne

I tried Firebug and hated how things were presented.  I like Chrome's layout better and Firebug offers nothing to me not available in Chrome, as far as I know anyway.  So mostly preference.

They're very similar, it's just a preference for most people. I always use the Chrome ones because they have better support for the Javascript frameworks I use, but Firefox has better ES6 support etc. I'd use Firefox's built-in stuff over Firebug though.

Yeah, I'll use Firefox's built in tools over Firebug too.

sinetheo

I also enjoy Sublime Text a lot.

Sublime looks like just an editor.

I found this link

http://www.oio.de/public/opensource/comparison-IDE-for-HTML5-CSS3-JavaScript-shootout.htm

Everyone agreed phpstorm or webstorm is the best but not free anymore. Since I do not get paid yet for my project I do not see a return on investment to justify the expense.

Was considering aptana but will look into netbeans again and see if visual studio 2013 community edition offers anything if I create an empty website and add webessentials plug in plus only use ftp.

adrynalyne

Sublime looks like just an editor.

I found this link

http://www.oio.de/public/opensource/comparison-IDE-for-HTML5-CSS3-JavaScript-shootout.htm

Everyone agreed phpstorm or webstorm is the best but not free anymore. Since I do not get paid yet for my project I do not see a return on investment to justify the expense.

Was considering aptana but will look into netbeans again and see if visual studio 2013 community edition offers anything if I create an empty website and add webessentials plug in plus only use ftp.

For what sounds like you are doing, all you need is an editor.  Do you really need something to hold your hand and do it for you?

If you require a visual aide, try brackets.

adrynalyne

VS is pretty much exclusively ASP.NET. So no it doesn't support PHP or really anything else.

Sure it does.

Outside of ASP.NET:

Typescript

Javascript

HTML

CSS

Node

Ive probably missed some.  i only included web related technologies of course.

• Like 1
ITOps

If you are looking for a fully fledged IDE for PHP, I recommend looking into using for Zend Studio along with using Zend Server for development which is built for PHP by the company behind PHP, who are core contributors to the foundation of PHP. 

SharpGreen

Sure it does.

Outside of ASP.NET:

Typescript

Javascript

HTML

CSS

Node

Ive probably missed some.  i only included web related technologies of course.

Most of which are in support of ASP.NET :p Though I guess you could use that support for standalone stuff as well.

I also forget they added Node.JS support in the 2015 preview builds.

adrynalyne

Most of which are in support of ASP.NET :p Though I guess you could use that support for standalone stuff as well.

I also forget they added Node.JS support in the 2015 preview builds.

You can have Node support in 2013 as well. :)

http://nodejstools.codeplex.com/

BinaryData

Haha. I use Notepad++, and Dreamweaver.

Xtremrules

VS community 2013 supports both Php and phyton but through a plugin
  • Like 2
BinaryData

VS community 2013 supports both Php and phyton but through a plugin

Ohhh! I'm excited! I like Python, and knowing that it's supported through a plugin, is awesome!

Though, I have Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate. Does that still work with it?

Mulrian

Ohhh! I'm excited! I like Python, and knowing that it's supported through a plugin, is awesome!

Though, I have Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate. Does that still work with it?

Yeah you'll be fine. You just need to install the Python developer tools.

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/python-vs.aspx

anthony_may

Personally:

+1 Totally agreed.

tompkin

+1 Totally agreed.

What version of Dreamweaver??

PacificAk

WebMatrix 3 + Helicon Zoo = complete coding stack in one IDE

WebMatrix even has database CRUD capabilities

yes, it is a tool for beginners,

but hey! if it makes your job easy then why the heck not! :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By News Staff
      Save almost $4K off this 2021 Premium Learn to Code Certification Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 98% off this Premium Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle. Amp up your programming skill set with 270+ hours of content on the leading coding languages — taught by top-rated instructors Ft. Rob Percival, Nick Walter, and more!.

This deal consists of the following courses:

JavaScript Beginner Bootcamp
      Understand the JavaScript Language & Learn to Create and Launch Interactive Webpages SwiftUI Apps for All Apple Platforms
      Learn the True Magic of SwiftUI & Make Apps and Widgets for iPhone, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch, and AppleTV The Complete C# Programming Course
      Master C# & .NET Framework with Code Challenges, Exercises, & Real-Life Examples The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
      Learn By Doing: Build 25 Websites & Mobile Apps Alongside Top-Rated Online Coding Instructor, Rob Percival! SwiftUI: The Complete Developer Course
      Learn Everything You Need to Know About the SwiftUI Framework & Leverage All of Its Great New Technologies 2020 Complete Ruby on Rails 6 Bootcamp
      Start From the Basics of Ruby on Rails & Go All the Way to Creating Your Own Applications Learn Python for Data Analysis & Visualization
      Gear Yourself with Necessary Skills for Expert-Proven Data Science Techniques Raspberry Pi Essentials & Extras
      Broaden Your Raspberry Pi's Horizons with This 1-Hour Crash Course PHP & MySQL: Certification Course for Beginners
      Learn to Build Database-Driven Web Applications Using PHP & MySQL Bootstrap & jQuery: Certification Course for Beginners
      Create Fully Animated, Interactive, Mobile Responsive Web Pages Using Bootstrap & jQuery Library HTML, CSS, & JavaScript: Certification Course for Beginners
      A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners Interested in Learning HTML, CSS, & JavaScript to Build Interactive Web Pages Java Foundations
      Master the General Purpose & Object-Oriented Language of Java to Enhance Your Skills for Mobile Development Making APIs with Django & Python
      Use the REST Framework to Quickly Make APIs for Your Django Projects Making Websites with Python & Django 3: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide
      Boot Up the Django 3 Web Framework Written In Python & Develop Websites Fast JavaScript Master Class
      A Comprehensive Course Just About Every Fact on JavaScript You Could Ever Hope to Know Python for Everyone
      Learn the Basic Syntax of How Python Language Works How to Get a Job as a Web Developer
      Tips, Tricks & Industry Secrets to Help You Land That Web Development Job The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
      A Complete Practical Python Course for Beginners & Intermediates! Master Python 3 by Building Actual Python Apps ROS2 For Beginners
      Master the Key ROS Concepts to Create Powerful & Scalable Robot Applications The Complete Web Developer Course: Build 20 Websites
      Learn the Fundamentals of HTML, CSS & JavaScript by Building 20 Real-World Websites Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners
      Learn to Build Machine Learning Models Using Spreadsheet Data Java Interview Questions: Data Structures & Algorithms
      The Best Java Interview Guide with the Most Common Beginner Questions Asked by FANG Companies

The Ultimate Amazon Honeycode Guide: Build 7 Apps
      Build Apps to Automate Data Entry: Make Inventory Management Apps & More Easy Business Projects

Learn Flutter & Dart: Complete App Development Projects
      Build Apps in Flutter, Google's Cross-Platform Framework & Code with Its Dart Programming Language

Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis
      Learn Statistics, Visualization, Machine Learning & More

C++ Programming for Beginners
      Master C++, An In-Demand, High-End Language Used for Programs, Games, Development Libraries, & More

The Complete Front-End Web Development Course
      Take a Hands-on Approach to Learning Real Programming Skills

Good to know
      Certification of completion included Length of time users can access this course: lifetime Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.

Here's the deal:
      This Premium Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle normally costs* $4,056, but you can pick it up for just $59.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $3,996.01 (98%) off.

>> Get this deal, or learn more about it <<
      See all discounted Online Courses. This is a time-limited offer.
      Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.

Not for you?
      If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:

The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $0.99 per month NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off +3 months for free! Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.

• By News Staff
      Save 98% off this 2021 Premium Learn to Code Certification Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 98% off this Premium Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle. Amp up your programming skill set with 270+ hours of content on the leading coding languages — taught by top-rated instructors Ft. Rob Percival, Nick Walter, and more!.

JavaScript Beginner Bootcamp
      Understand the JavaScript Language & Learn to Create and Launch Interactive Webpages SwiftUI Apps for All Apple Platforms
      Learn the True Magic of SwiftUI & Make Apps and Widgets for iPhone, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch, and AppleTV The Complete C# Programming Course
      Master C# & .NET Framework with Code Challenges, Exercises, & Real-Life Examples The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
      Learn By Doing: Build 25 Websites & Mobile Apps Alongside Top-Rated Online Coding Instructor, Rob Percival! SwiftUI: The Complete Developer Course
      Learn Everything You Need to Know About the SwiftUI Framework & Leverage All of Its Great New Technologies 2020 Complete Ruby on Rails 6 Bootcamp
      Start From the Basics of Ruby on Rails & Go All the Way to Creating Your Own Applications Learn Python for Data Analysis & Visualization
      Gear Yourself with Necessary Skills for Expert-Proven Data Science Techniques Raspberry Pi Essentials & Extras
      Broaden Your Raspberry Pi's Horizons with This 1-Hour Crash Course PHP & MySQL: Certification Course for Beginners
      Learn to Build Database-Driven Web Applications Using PHP & MySQL Bootstrap & jQuery: Certification Course for Beginners
      Create Fully Animated, Interactive, Mobile Responsive Web Pages Using Bootstrap & jQuery Library HTML, CSS, & JavaScript: Certification Course for Beginners
      A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners Interested in Learning HTML, CSS, & JavaScript to Build Interactive Web Pages Java Foundations
      Master the General Purpose & Object-Oriented Language of Java to Enhance Your Skills for Mobile Development Making APIs with Django & Python
      Use the REST Framework to Quickly Make APIs for Your Django Projects Making Websites with Python & Django 3: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide
      Boot Up the Django 3 Web Framework Written In Python & Develop Websites Fast JavaScript Master Class
      A Comprehensive Course Just About Every Fact on JavaScript You Could Ever Hope to Know Python for Everyone
      Learn the Basic Syntax of How Python Language Works How to Get a Job as a Web Developer
      Tips, Tricks & Industry Secrets to Help You Land That Web Development Job The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
      A Complete Practical Python Course for Beginners & Intermediates! Master Python 3 by Building Actual Python Apps ROS2 For Beginners
      Master the Key ROS Concepts to Create Powerful & Scalable Robot Applications The Complete Web Developer Course: Build 20 Websites
      Learn the Fundamentals of HTML, CSS & JavaScript by Building 20 Real-World Websites Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners
      Learn to Build Machine Learning Models Using Spreadsheet Data Java Interview Questions: Data Structures & Algorithms
      The Best Java Interview Guide with the Most Common Beginner Questions Asked by FANG Companies

The Ultimate Amazon Honeycode Guide: Build 7 Apps
      Build Apps to Automate Data Entry: Make Inventory Management Apps & More Easy Business Projects

Learn Flutter & Dart: Complete App Development Projects
      Build Apps in Flutter, Google's Cross-Platform Framework & Code with Its Dart Programming Language

Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis
      Learn Statistics, Visualization, Machine Learning & More

C++ Programming for Beginners
      Master C++, An In-Demand, High-End Language Used for Programs, Games, Development Libraries, & More

The Complete Front-End Web Development Course
      Take a Hands-on Approach to Learning Real Programming Skills

Good to know
      Certification of completion included Length of time users can access this course: lifetime Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.

Here's the deal:
      This Premium Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle normally costs* $4,056, but you can pick it up for just $59.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $3,996.01 (98%) off.

Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.

Not for you?

The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $0.99 per month NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off +3 months for free! Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.

• By News Staff
      Save 98% off this Ultimate 2021 Web Developer & Designer Super Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 98% off this Ultimate 2021 Web Developer & Designer Super Bundle. 14 new courses and 39 hours of content on JavaScript, HTML5, CSS, and more — master the coding fundamentals and kickstart your career as a web developer.

Web Design JavaScript Frontend Code Course
      Explore How to Write JavaScript Code to Create Interactive & Dynamic Web Pages Website QA for Web Designers
      Work More Efficiently with Your Developer to Make Your Websites Pixel-Perfect HTML 101: A Beginner's Guide to Coding
      Everything You Need to Know About HTML, Basic to Advanced HTML 201: Intermediate level HTML
      Create an HTML Page with a Layout, Add a Title, Navigation, Some Written Content, an Image & A YouTube Video CSS 101: A Beginner's Guide to Beautiful Websites
      Make Your Websites Look & Feel Great by Mastering CSS CSS 201: Intermediate level CSS
      Learn More Advanced CSS & Be Able to Design Any Website in the Future CSS 301: Responsive Web Design
      Create a Page Layout Using Flexbox & Make the Template Responsive Understanding How Websites Work
      A Glimpse Into the Request/Response Lifecycle Web Development Fundamentals
      Tackle Common Myths About Web Development & Common Questions People Have HTML5 Canvas Element: Quick Introduction to Canvas HTML5
      Create Your First Interactive Battle Game with Computer Brain & Dynamic Values, Using HTML and Canvas HTML5 Canvas: Create 5 Games & 5 Projects
      Amazing Effects with JavaScript on the HTML Canvas Element JavaScript: Create 5 Fun Word Games
      Build 5 Amazing Interactive Games Perfect for Kids Using JavaScript JavaScript Math Games: Project for Learning Code from Scratch
      Explore How You Can Create a Fully Dynamic Interactive Math Game How to Get a Job as a Web Developer
      Tips, Tricks & Industry Secrets to Help You Land That Web Development Job! Good to know
      Length of time users can access this course: lifetime Certification of completion included Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.

Here's the deal:
      This Ultimate 2021 Web Developer & Designer Super Bundle normally costs* $1,896, but you can pick it up for just $34.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $1,861.01 (98%) off.

Not for you?
      That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Check out the Neowin Store for our preferred partners.

The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off +3 months for free! Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

Disclosure: A valid email address is required to fulfill your request. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this offer. By submitting a request, your information is subject to TradePub.com's Privacy Policy.

• By News Staff
      Pay What You Want for the Java Master Class Bundle at Neowin Deals
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can Pay What You Want for this Java Master Class Bundle. Kickstart your coding career with 50+ hours of training in the world's most popular programming language.

What's the deal?
      With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:

Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked item:

Java Game Development: Create a Flappy Bird Clone
      Use the World's Most Popular Programming Language to Create Your First Game

Or beat the average price to also get the following items:

Oracle Java SE 8 Certification Course
      Get Your Java Skills Online in This 14-Hour Primer

Java Web Services and XML: ORACLE Exam Preparation
      Enhance Your Java Toolkit with an Introduction to XML

JavaFX: Building Client Applications
      Walk Through Building Your First JavaFX App in 3 Hours

Mastering Java Swing & GUI Applications
      Learn How to Write GUI Applications in Java

Java Web Technologies Course
      Get Java-Savvy & Prep for an Oracle Certification Exam

Professional Web Scraping with Java
      Collect Mounds of Valuable Data by Web Scraping

Java Hibernate Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) Course
      Come to Grips with Java's Hibernate Tool

Java Spring MVC Quickstart Course
      Create Web Apps Using the Java Spring Framework

Learn Java From Scratch
      Go From Beginner to Expert in the Web's Most Popular Language - Over 9 Hours of Training

What's the benefit?
      The bundle represents an overall retail value of $960 But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked course (as little as $1) Beat the average price and you'll take home the entire bundle. Qualify for the giveaway!
      Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway - plus get featured on the Leaderboard!

>> Pay What You Want for this Java Master Class Bundle <<
      See other Pay What You Want deals This is a time-limited deal.

Not for you?
      That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Check out the Neowin Store for our preferred partners.

The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off +3 months for free! Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

• By News Staff
      Pay What You Want for this Complete Learn to Code Certification Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted offer comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can Pay What You Want for the Complete Learn to Code Certification Bundle. A price you pick gets you 156 hours of premium coding instruction, from Python to Ruby and everything in between.

With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:

Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked course:

JavaScript Programming Complete
      Work Towards a Lucrative Career in Web Development by Building Real-World JavaScript Projects Or beat the the average price to get these as well:

Learn How To Code: Google's Go Programming Language
      Go is an open source programming language developed by Google that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software. The Complete Python Course: Beginner to Advanced!
      Get the Complete A to Z Story on Python & Start Building Advanced Programs Fast

Learn By Example: Scala
      Master This Highly Scalable General-Purpose Language with 65 Examples

Projects in Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Java
      Learn 3 of the Most Financially Viable Programming Languages by Solving Real-World Problems

Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced
      Use the Newest Version of this Powerful Google Framework to Build Complex Apps

How to Make a Freaking iPhone App: iOS 10 and Swift 3
      Nail Down the Development Fundamentals of the Hottest New OS

The Complete Web Developer Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
      Become an Employable Web Developer by Learning HTML, JavaScript, Angular, NodeJS, & Much More

Git Complete Mastery & GitHub: 100% Hands-on Git Guide
      Develop a Rock Solid Foundation in Git & Start Building Programs More Efficiently

Professional Rails Code Along
      Develop a Real World Rails Project Through a Step-by-Step Process

Good to know:
      The bundle represents an overall retail value of $1,573 But you can Pay What You Want for the two unlocked courses (as little as $1) Beat the average price and you'll take home the entire bundle. Qualify for the giveaway!
      Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway - plus get featured on the Leaderboard!

>> Pay What You Want for the Complete Learn to Code Certification Bundle <<
      See other Pay What You Want deals. This is a time limited deal.

Not for you?