Nested folder support in Music app

Just got a 6+ and upgraded to the latest iOS (8.2).

The Music app is doing something a bit odd... On iTunes, I've got two nested folders, one that has all my smart playlists (about 4-5) and another that has my customized ones, a total of 20. However, this is not reflected on the 6+... The Music app is capping my second nested folder at 10 sub-levels. The other 10 playlists are at the same level as the other folders. And the ones within the folder aren't selected by any logical way, not alphabetical or anything like that, just a random selection.

I've doubled-checked my iTunes setup is correct. Am I doing something wrong, or are you seriously only limited to 10 sub-levels inside a folder?

maybe check in here? https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6615074

do you have itunes match? 

I do use iTunes Match, but the issues in that thread are a bit different from mine. I just tested moving all the playlists out of the nested folders and onto the top level, and it worked just fine. So I think there is some kind of strange hard-coded limit of 10 playlists in any given nested folder. I don't have any actual issues getting my music to appear.