Xbox One stopped displaying anything

I have my AppleTV running through my Xbox one only because of a lack of inputs on my av receiver. I was watching a movie this morning and it start quickly flickering to static every couple minutes then it gradually started doing it faster until it went to a white static screen for about 5 seconds then went black. I tried unplugged the console and it appeared to boot up but no video. I also checked the hdmi connections and also tried with the AppleTV cable unplugged from the Xbox one. Nothing is working. Is there anything else i should try?

Did you try another hdmi cable from the xbox to the TV/receiver and another input on the receiver ?

otherwise I think you're better off with MS support than here. 

Thanks guys. I didn't try a different cable. I did power it down by holding the power button but I think that just shuts it down like unplugging it. What I did was, while it was started up, I unplugged the HDMI cable from the back of the XB1 and plugged it back in and everything came back.

Thanks guys. I didn't try a different cable. I did power it down by holding the power button but I think that just shuts it down like unplugging it. What I did was, while it was started up, I unplugged the HDMI cable from the back of the XB1 and plugged it back in and everything came back.

Hold it for 10 seconds, it does a sort of mini reset.