9/11 The Aftermath

spUrr

I just want to stress that I think it's important that ALL related evidence should have / should be released. I got the feeling that there was a lot of coverage regarding the cleanup of 'Ground Zero' but little coverage of evidence I know I wanted to see and hear, and that's from over in N.Z. let alone from what i'm sure families and individuals would like to know about all the circumstances surrounding 9/11.

Jim K

You keep claiming that but aren't you doing the same thing? Without any evidence to back up your claims, your comments just look like the inane ramblings of a complete moron from here. Looks like you have done your "proper research", so it should be easy cough up the evidence and prove us wrong. I did a bit of googling and found nothing about body parts. I found these two videos claiming the opposite though: 

^

FAIL

Funny how a cropped video clip (23 seconds into the video you posted) can be deceiving and twisted into a lie.  Here is the unaltered version.

More stuff:

etc...etc.

• Like 4
spUrr

The 5 or so frames that were released from the Pentagon cameras, I feel also would show far less than the cameras that were aimed at the pentagon from a nearby hotel (I'm not sure what the name of that hotel is); I heard the FBI were there in a matter of minutes after the Pentagon was struck. I'm pretty sure that technology has come far enough to have more 'accurate' footage of a plane flying into the pentagon.

mudslag

The 5 or so frames that were released from the Pentagon cameras, I feel also would show far less than the cameras that were aimed at the pentagon from a nearby hotel (I'm not sure what the name of that hotel is); I heard the FBI were there in a matter of minutes after the Pentagon was struck. I'm pretty sure that technology has come far enough to have more 'accurate' footage of a plane flying into the pentagon.

The closest hotel is just over a quarter of a mile from the pentagon and it's not even facing the side of the pentagon that got hit. Any hotel cameras would mainly be focused on the hotel property and any pointed in the direction of the pentagon wouldn't have the resolution needed to show anything of value to begin with. Hotels wouldn't be using high res cameras in the first place, just good enough for the needs of the property. Any video taken that day would still need to be collected by authorities just in case something was useful. You also cant compare technology of today with that of the tech in 2001, it would be night and day. Nor can we magically CSI enhance old footage to show something of such low grade quality. At least not in the since you're sounding like. 

mudslag

You keep claiming that but aren't you doing the same thing? Without any evidence to back up your claims, your comments just look like the inane ramblings of a complete moron from here. Looks like you have done your "proper research", so it should be easy cough up the evidence and prove us wrong. I did a bit of googling and found nothing about body parts. I found these two videos claiming the opposite though: 

^

FAIL

Funny how a cropped video clip (23 seconds into the video you posted) can be deceiving and twisted into a lie.  Here is the unaltered version.

Wow AsherGZ...

qETXwbW.gif

• Like 1
+E.Worm Jimmy

Wow AsherGZ...

yes, better then the silly bitch slap image you posted originally :p 

spUrr

FloatingFatMan

You keep claiming that but aren't you doing the same thing? Without any evidence to back up your claims, your comments just look like the inane ramblings of a complete moron from here. Looks like you have done your "proper research", so it should be easy cough up the evidence and prove us wrong. I did a bit of googling and found nothing about body parts. I found these two videos claiming the opposite though: 

Your google-fu is weak then; I can find any amount of evidence with just a few seconds of googling.  Here's just ONE of the hundreds of links from my 2 second googling.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/

Maybe you should learn how to use a search engine?

spUrr

Oh well a double post again.

FloatingFatMan

^ Why do you keep repeating your posts?

mudslag

^ Why do you keep repeating your posts?

This is one of the reasons I think he's trolling. He made post #78 Yesterday @ 23:57 then repeated the exact same post in #82 Today @ 01:50. The thing is he made a completely different post in another thread today @ 00:34 in between the original and repeat posts. In order to repeat the same post he would have to purposefully copy and paste what he originally posted. 

• Like 1
spUrr

Ah well with all the off topic stuff and the double posts that are seriously not showing up on my phone, until after I have posted, and to add that the time on my phone says 9.11, 10.10, 10.11, 1.10, 1.11 am/pm, 90% of the ahem, time, I think it's best to take a break for a while until someone feels like posting something relevant. It's a hard topic to talk about at any time, one that would be much easier to talk about, if all evidence had been publicly released!

mudslag

Ah well with all the off topic stuff and the double posts that are seriously not showing up on my phone, until after I have posted, and to add that the time on my phone says 9.11, 10.10, 10.11, 1.10, 1.11 am/pm, 90% of the ahem, time, I think it's best to take a break for a while until someone feels like posting something relevant. It's a hard topic to talk about at any time, one that would be much easier to talk about, if all evidence had been publicly released!

now that's ironic considering that you've derailed your own thread multiple times.

• Like 1
spUrr

Back on topic, Did anyone know that a building was reported collapsed, 8 or minutes before it supposedly did collapse on bbc world?

Arachno 1D

As a Politician would say, it wasn't derailed the train merely changed lines and arrived on a different platform

• Like 2
NinjaGinger

Having studied this thread I have decided on my reponse. Wallace and Gromit often fly to the Moon to eat chesse as I saw it on telly that it is made of chesse so it MUST be true. The rocket they use is a home made system, built in there cellar and all the time, watched by mice that live there. And that makes more sense if you think about it. BTW, the men who shall put you in white jackets will be there soon.

• Like 1
+Raze

And this platform is located in the village of Crazy.     /s

mudslag

As a Politician would say, it wasn't derailed the train merely changed lines and arrived on a different platform

Rghk0Ef.jpg

0HLAAzB.jpg

• Like 1
spUrr

So is that to say that we should be wary of scientific whitepapers if we are wanting to pursue science or understand the world from a scientific viewpoint?

mudslag

So is that to say that we should be wary of scientific whitepapers if we are wanting to pursue science or understand the world from a scientific viewpoint?

Exactly in what way does this have ANYTHING to do with 9/11?

• Like 1
spUrr

If an advanced computing device or even unknown secret artifact from the outer worlds was capable of helping to facilitate and organize the events of 9/11, and not just on U.S. soil either. Ive been told that anything that can be done in relation to time will be.

mudslag

If an advanced computing device or even unknown secret artifact from the outer worlds was capable of helping to facilitate and organize the events of 9/11, and not just on U.S. soil either. Ive been told that anything that can be done in relation to time will be.

Do you just pick words out of a hat and type them out as you go? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3JzbWVDzac

• Like 3
spUrr

I felt an exuberant flick in my leg over the transient passage of time. I otherwise post for words at this de-appropriated point in time and matter.

T3X4S

I am going to just follow spUrr around on neowin - these are great.  About 5 minutes ago I posted on another thread that I felt bad for finding his sickness entertaining - but that empathy is gone - its great !

spUrr - your comment about some advanced computer or unknown artifact doing something amazing -- thats great - you can use that for any statement or comment in the history of human thought !

THe "what if ?!?" comment - awesome !

spUrr - you like this guy dont you ?

post-508501-0-75783300-1428900819.jpg

• Like 1
mudslag

I felt an exuberant flick in my leg over the transient passage of time. I otherwise post for words at this de-appropriated point in time and matter.

Sometime Mr. Bubbles sounds like a laughing velociraptor, then my toe nails fly off to orbit the sun showing me with rays of flowers.

• Like 1