All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017

micro_00000.jpg

NBC has recently predicted that in 2017, all of America will be tagged with microchips. They will be implanted to help identify individuals immediately. According to the report, the technology is used to answer one question,

I assume it's an April Fool's video, hence why the comments on the video are disabled (they don't want anyone pointing that at). Clearly not real.

• Like 3

That said, there are Brain Machine Interfaces and other brain devices under development at universities and by the US Defense Department.

Many of these are for medical purposes such as treating chronic depression, memory loss, driving prosthetics and synthetic vision for the blind, and many of these are already in human trials.

Others are augments for Special Forces soldiers and such, including data implants which connect to a portion of the hippocampus which serves as the brains memory filing system. They're also working on transcranial magnetic (also ultrasonic and photonic) stimulation to improve mental performance. TMS is already FDA approved for treating depression and migraines.

Its a Brave New World kiddies.

If any thing like this was actually going to happen, I would expect the American people to burn their country to the ground, before allowing the government to go through with it.

• Like 2

If any thing like this was actually going to happen, I would expect the American people to burn their country to the ground, before allowing the government to go through with it.

Actually I would imagine there would be a section of the population who would willingly submit to having this done to them all the while spouting the rhetoric that "anyone that doesnt have anything to hide should have nothing to fear".

The media will happily run campaigns declaring that those who don't receive the chip as being terrorists or conspiracy theorists or backwards thinking and a threat to national security (pick you favourite combination of buzz words) and the aforementioned group of people who will take the chip will take pleasure and glee in running the objector crowd down.

But we would have to wait and see.

• Like 2

Wrong Forum section.  Should be here:  https://www.neowin.net/forum/forum/92-its-a-conspiracy/

Obviously this will not become mandatory for a very long time (if ever).  I think Fiber said it best in his post.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/all-americans-microchipped-2017.shtml 

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

It seems like a joke to me, I'd be very suprised if this happens. (yet I could believe it to be the wet dream of some NSA creeps)

It wont happen any time soon as its a very insecure method of identity recognition it only identifies the chip not the person carrying it.As for the video suggesting using fingerprints it has many drawbacks not the least of which is you not only have a maximum of ten to pick from its also like leaving your door key behind every where you visit on anything from door handles to keyboards

I only see this were people opt in for very specific situations, not a legal you must be chipped, which will not pass muster among people.

If your in the military, I say that could be a different story altogether, or active prison inmate. 

Straight out of the paranoid, mountain man's poorly photocopied newsletter about the Illuminati and New World Orde...

NBC has recently predicted

lolwtf nevermind.

Straight out of the paranoid, mountain man's poorly photocopied newsletter about the Illuminati and New World Orde...

lolwtf nevermind.

I saw what you did here .  :laugh:

• 1 month later...

In light of the number of undisclosed classified payloads being sent into orbit; ground based spy installations; the advent of quantum physics and computing including neural networks, it's far more likely that the capability already exists to track anyone globally using the 'unique' emf signature that is constantly emitted from the brain. fMRI from afar?

My tin foil hat is not going to cut it......(wrestles into tin foil leisure suit)......okay...all set.... :woot:

My tin foil hat is not going to cut it......(wrestles into tin foil leisure suit)......okay...all set.... :woot:

I've started drinking bleach to mask my brain signals.