• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced?

T3X4S    4,532

TMI

Dont send pics of that - I wanted to see pics of you and the women you have contacted with...  thats all

If you are wanting some "practice" even if you dont drink, bars/sportsbars/clubs are all easy to talk to people kinda place - that social lubricant does work.

So many times it seems when you are not looking is when you find that special someone

deni88    7

a lot of games is gender balanced. from dncing, freestyle, salsa, contemporary to other activities like swimming and skiing. 

deni88    7

going dancing is gender balanced . Both gender feel equal in the activity. if is also a fun and exciting way to network and meet people of like minds. So many benefits too. Can be used as a workout or stress reliever too. 

MenOfLetters    5

Well i found my first girlfriend while playing Rohan Blood Feud, and we're still together. :)

MenOfLetters    5

Just curious, why do you prefer not to date older women? Is it because you feel their looks decline after a certain age?

Because truth be told if I was in your situation not only would I date older women, they would be my focus.

There should in theory be a lot less games involved with them. You are still going to get games regardless, but since they have been around a little bit longer their tolerance for games should be lower, at least one would imagine that would be the case.

I strongly agree to you.

siah1214    1,528

Generally, men date younger females. It's very rare where I see a couple where the woman is younger and if so, she's usually only 1-2 years older... Not significantly older

As someone that married a woman 7 years his senior, you're missing out.   

MenOfLetters    5

As someone that married a woman 7 years his senior, you're missing out.   

I also love woman older than me. More mature :p and always spoil me by my MMORPG :D