COD: Black Ops 3 Now Available for Digital Pre-Order on Xbox One

http://majornelson.com/2015/04/27/call-of-duty-black-ops-iii-is-now-available-for-digital-pre-order-and-pre-download-on-xbox-one

Call of Duty: Black Ops III combines three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies, providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever. The Campaign has been designed as a co-op game that can be played with up to 4 players online or as a solo cinematic thrill-ride. Multiplayer will be the franchise

i came across this yesterday as well..

Game is 7months out, and they are already taking digital pre-orders...

this will be in our collection as with every COD considering my son is a CoD head...

not gonna lie, that trailer was enough to make me pre order it right away.

While it's a decent trailer, have we not learned by now trailers are not representative of actual gameplay?  :rofl:

MP games are good to have digitally to boot up quickly whenever you want, but lol @ digital console prices.

While it's a decent trailer, have we not learned by now trailers are not representative of actual gameplay?  :rofl:

MP games are good to have digitally to boot up quickly whenever you want, but lol @ digital console prices.

thats true to a certain extent, but its cod, so we know how its gonna play. i just loved the new elements that i saw in the trailer,and the beta access made it a no brainer. although i'll say i was hyped by the trailer for AW,but was kinda let down because it didnt live up to all my expectations, only because i thought the maps were too small and were not designed as good as the Ghosts ones were. was it still worth the price i paid though? absolutely. in the end, i got my money's worth,and sunk at least 100 hours in the MP alone.

I'll be pre-ordering this via Amazon, will cancel when I have my MP beta code and then make a decision later. I was sucked in by the trailer for AW and whilst it was okay it was no MW3 :p

• Like 3

What is the point in pre-ordering a game that can't sell out, only to get early access to the unfinished game and grow bored of it by the time it's released.

What is the point in pre-ordering a game that can't sell out, only to get early access to the unfinished game and grow bored of it by the time it's released.

I don't pre-order games, unless there is an incentive (like the beta code for this game), after which I just cancel my pre-order. But when a game is made available digitally a couple weeks ahead of time and allows you to pre-download it, I will do that. I love having the game, ready to roll at midnight so I can just jump in and play.