• 26 - 30
    • 31 - 35
    • 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 45 - 50
    • Over 50 years old.
    • I've never had one.
  3. 3. Why did you have it done.

• I already have kids, I don't want any more.
    • I don't ever want kids.
    • I've never had a Vasectomy

Nope haven't had one.. don't really want one.  Maybe once I settle down in life or decide I don't want any more kids.. but at this point I'd rather have the option than not.

One of the many advantages of being gay: I have absolutely no reason to even have to consider it.

• Like 3

Simply put, hell no!!

Would never and will never :)

Wife had so many complications with the 1 kid we have that she got fixed though, so I'm good to go all day and all night! ;)

To all the men saying, "hell no" to kids, you'd be surprised in how those little rascals change your life for the better. I said the same thing back in my twenties. Anyhow, back on topic, my wife took care of the "no more kids" thing, as I refused to get it done.

3 kids in went for it (same mom)

That was 18 years ago, still one of the best decisions I made back then

wow, 3 kids all went in for the same mom? Dude, you do realise that's a taboo, and quite possibly illegal? :p

Edit darn post merge

I spoke to my wife about it, and she talked me out of it, I have a stepson and 2 daughters...

I'm not going to go into details, but she prefers that I don't, and I like the free food :p

This is pretty stupid. Even thinking about it made me sick! Wear Condom Buy her a pill, instead of modifying your natural body..  :wacko:

Well if just hinking about it makes sick I would recommend you not watch the procedure being done on youtube :rofl:

I had it done before entering my second marriage at the age of forty-five, my wife was forty, we did not wan't to start another family, we had four kids between us, the eldest thirty-five, the youngest thirteen,  it was easier for me than her to go through surgery, maybe when you lads are a bit older you may think different. 

• Like 1

I had it done before entering my second marriage at the age of forty-five, my wife was forty, we did not wan't to start another family, we had four kids between us, the eldest thirty-five, the youngest thirteen,  it was easier for me than her to go through surgery, maybe when you lads are a bit older you may think different. 

Every once and a while do you get your semen checked to make sure nothing reversed after many years?

I just do the "pull and (s)pray"

You know that's a pretty unreliable method of birth control, right? During arousal and the "act" there is a "leakage". This leakage contains millions of sperm cells. Should one of them find its way to happy town, the leakage will transfer from your ###### to you wallet for the next 18-25 years.

• Like 2

Heard too many negative things about it (reversing, painful, etc) to even consider it.

It's not painful.

I want to have it done, but haven't because its expensive and insurance wont cover it.  Which is just plain stupid because the surgery for women is covered thanks to Obamacare, which is more expensive and risky.  

I have two kids and don't plan to have anymore.

I have no need for a vasectomy, being fat and ugly, an arse hole and repulsive to womenfolk I never get to do anything that could result in a child being created by my seed.

• Like 4

I think we will have one more kid then i will get the snip, being honest its pathetic and selfish to just expect the woman to do it