• 26 - 30
    • 31 - 35
    • 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 45 - 50
    • Over 50 years old.
    • I've never had one.
  3. 3. Why did you have it done.

• I already have kids, I don't want any more.
    • I don't ever want kids.
    • I've never had a Vasectomy

No point in getting a Vasectomy.

Just stand in the middle of a high radiation zone, you'll either A) Gain super powers or B) Stop producing children

or C) Die from Cancer

• Like 4

No point in getting a Vasectomy.

Just stand in the middle of a high radiation zone, you'll either A) Gain super powers or B) Stop producing children

or C) Die from Cancer

I see what you did there...

• Like 1

I have no need for a vasectomy, being fat and ugly, an arse hole and repulsive to womenfolk I never get to do anything that could result in a child being created by my seed.

Damn, man. :rofl:

You know that's a pretty unreliable method of birth control, right? During arousal and the "act" there is a "leakage". This leakage contains millions of sperm cells. Should one of them find its way to happy town, the leakage will transfer from your ###### to you wallet for the next 18-25 years.

I must have impeccable timing

What can fail, will fail. Your method only has to fail once.

If he insisted on using that method he should go have his baby juice tested. Maybe he's shooting blants. That's why it's been working for 8 years.

No thanks to that stupid Vasectomy! It is against people's religion too.

Why is it stupid?

because it is part of abortion too. I am pro-life.

LOL ...that's not abortion. ... no pregnancy was terminated.

• Like 2

I want to have it done, but haven't because its expensive and insurance wont cover it.  Which is just plain stupid because the surgery for women is covered thanks to Obamacare, which is more expensive and risky.  

I have two kids and don't plan to have anymore.

I had a vasectomy when I was 46 so that my wife could get off the Pill.

We have a beautiful daughter, and, at that age, didn't want any more.

My co-pay was all of $40.  

I'm guessing you didn't actually check into this -- tubal ligation is MUCH more expensive and invasive than a vascectomy.  All carriers cover vasectomies.

BTW, I was a bit tender for a couple days (they're done on Friday afternoons for a reason.)

After the difficulties my wife had during the first pregnancy (she and the baby are fine btw), I never want to do that to her again. I'm getting a vasectomy in December.

We always wanted two children, but now we're perfectly happy with one child and it looks like we're keeping it that way.

My dad did after my brother was born. Then my sister was born a few years later. Either the tubes reconnected or the original operation didn't work. 

Yes a DNA test was performed but the running joke was the swan man. 

Nature will always prevail. 

What about every time you crack one out? that's millions of little swimmers sacrificed for your own personal pleasure.

• Like 4

What about every time you crack one out? that's millions of little swimmers sacrificed for your own personal pleasure.

According to his logic, a women on the pill, has her tubes tied, a guy has his snipped, he masturbates, pulls out, basically anything other than a cream pie with no birth control is abortion.

• Like 1

One kid down, one to go and then possible. 

Paaaaahahahahaha.  :rolleyes:  here we go.... at what point has this anything to do with pro life? you think wet dreams should be illegal as well? 

Got two kids already, the second is much harder work than the first ever was! We are waiting 5 years and if we still don't want a third then it's off to the doctors for the snip.

To all the men saying, "hell no" to kids, you'd be surprised in how those little rascals change your life for the better. I said the same thing back in my twenties. Anyhow, back on topic, my wife took care of the "no more kids" thing, as I refused to get it done.

I have to agree; my wife and I never intended on having kids.  We were married 17 years, then she got pregnant!  But my daughter is the most wonderful thing in my life, after my wife.  Now, I can't imagine not having her. By the way, I was 45 when she was born, my wife was 39.  My girl is now 2 1/2 years old. 

?cid=1E3C07471EB9F110&id=1e3c07471eb9f11

I had it done. More of a psychological trauma than physical pain. I had the procedure done in the morning, mowed the lawn in the afternoon. Not a big deal.

I was given one very good piece of advice: You need to wear a jock strap for a couple days to support your junk. GET ONE THAT IS ONE SIZE TOO SMALL.

Your bag is swollen for a day and a half and you don't want the boys to move around. At all. Having the junk tied up is wayyyy more comfortable. For instance, I took the jock strap off to take a shower. Big mistake. I ended up wearing the jock strap in the shower.

I have to agree; my wife and I never intended on having kids.  We were married 17 years, then she got pregnant!  But my daughter is the most wonderful thing in my life, after my wife.  Now, I can't imagine not having her. By the way, I was 45 when she was born, my wife was 39.  My girl is now 2 1/2 years old. 

Same, i was 33 when my daughter was born, i never intended to have kids, never cared about having them but never had a vasectomy because you just don't know about the future.

Now have a 2 1/2 year old and it's awesome.

• Like 2

No thanks to that stupid Vasectomy! It is against people's religion too.

Please don't bring religion into it, some of us don't practice any religion and just want to get on with our lives.

• Like 2