Apple developers, did Hololens get you excited to switch sides?

Ever since I switched to a Mac, iPad and an iPhone, it has been very difficult for others to convince me why I should leave Apple and use something else (that includes, Microsoft, Samsung, Google, family, friends, etc.)

But as soon as I saw Microsoft Hololens at the Build, it got me interested immediately. Some of the other things Microsoft says developers will be able to do, like compile Objective-C apps on Windows is very cool.

I don't yet know how crazy it will be to make Hololens apps or how the job market will be, but I got a feeling that this Hololens technology might shift a lot of developers to build on windows, like how developers changed sides when they wanted to make apps for Mac and the iOS.

If you are a OSX or iOS developer, how does hololens make you feel?

Microsoft has a lot of reputation to restore and that will take time, all they need to do is actually deliver and not just demonstrate R&D stuff.

I don't really think this is really going to impact and devs on which platform they are going to build on..  Hololens should have it's own OS on it if I remember correctly.. You can easily install Windows in a VM with your Mac and program away.. I think Hololens is going to be more of a standalone product or with with Windows running apps like Autocad and such.. 

ieye

Captain!

Info: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/IEye

Google: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ieye

I don't really think this is really going to impact and devs on which platform they are going to build on..  Hololens should have it's own OS on it if I remember correctly.. You can easily install Windows in a VM with your Mac and program away.. I think Hololens is going to be more of a standalone product or with with Windows running apps like Autocad and such.. 

Others will follow suit within few years.