Pushbullet : Connects your devices, making them feel like one

Going to give a big shout out to Max Norris for this one. I had never heard of this application until he mentioned it. It's called

Pushbullet

https://www.pushbullet.com/

I created a thread about this, because I hadn't heard about pushbullet until about 20 mins ago. Looked it up to see what it could do and was like OMG I need this! So I figure other people who also need this probably don't know about this either.

You install it on your phones and then on your PC. Now you can get Text messages from your phone on your desktop that you can easily reply too, from your desktop. You also get alerted about incoming and missed called. You pretty much get any app notifications that you choose.

it's super cool. For me it's great because I have my phone go on silence at 11pm til 8am. Because of this I sometimes miss text messages because I don't hear them come in because my phone is muted. Now they just popup on my desktop screen!

Also, you can send messages from your PC to your phone directly and vice-versa.   As I mentioned in the thread this was brought up.. it's good for when I browse the web on the shitter, I can push interesting links up to my PC. 

Thank you for sharing! This will come in handy! :)

As far as Apple devices go, how is this different from Continuity?

For one thing it's not limited (I don't think) to the newer iphone 5 and 6's.

Wicked find, Warwagon! I have a NASTY habit of ignoring my phone. No more angry women! Hooray! Makes it easier to send a text message when playing csgo!