hmmm... Fallout 5?  Saw rumors of a Fallout 3 remastered (10th Anniversary coming up in October).  Would be least interested in Fallout 3 Remastered (unless it was free for those of us who own it) ... 

Bethesda and their teasing ....

Wish there was more content in FO4.  I like playing the game and will load it every now and then to mess around/build stuff.   Just a lot of things they  could still do with content and wish they would have provided more.

If Skyrim is anything to go by it's probably a release of FO4. Only this will be the Super Ultimate Special Edition that will contain very little new content and break things that previously worked fine which will result in the community having to fix their game for them. Again.

2 minutes ago, trag3dy said:

If Skyrim is anything to go by it's probably a release of FO4. Only this will be the Super Ultimate Special Edition that will contain very little new content and break things that previously worked fine which will result in the community having to fix their game for them. Again.

Ohh, if they released a version to fix say, all the ###### ups with the companions, and then not provide it to everyone else.....people will be ######.  I don't think they will do that.

I do wish they didn't start their livestream a few hours ago with nothing but a vaultboy and a tv >.< no countdown just a flickering tv.

3 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Ohh, if they released a version to fix say, all the ###### ups with the companions, and then not provide it to everyone else.....people will be ######.  I don't think they will do that.

IIRC with Skyrim they only gave people the legendary edition if they owned Skyrim and all it's dlc already. They still expected people that had the base game to rebuy it. Same for the next two or three versions they've released since.

Bethesda seems to think they need to go for quick cash grabs now instead of just making great games. Which is truly unfortunate.

1 minute ago, trag3dy said:

IIRC with Skyrim they only gave people the legendary edition if they owned Skyrim and all it's dlc already. They still expected people that had the base game to rebuy it. Same for the next two or three versions they've released since.

Bethesda seems to think they need to go for quick cash grabs now instead of just making great games. Which is truly unfortunate.

Well, if fixes are in the DLC, then sure...need to own the DLC.  I just meant that if they  release a new FO set and there were fixes for the bugs that many have complained about over the years and then not provide said fix for those who already bought the game...then there would be a lot of upset people.

16 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Well, if fixes are in the DLC, then sure...need to own the DLC.  I just meant that if they  release a new FO set and there were fixes for the bugs that many have complained about over the years and then not provide said fix for those who already bought the game...then there would be a lot of upset people.

Seems to be how they're doing things these days though.

A wild thought... since they went ESO... maybe FOO? Doubt it, but... they did tease enough.

24 minutes ago, Zagadka said:

A wild thought... since they went ESO... maybe FOO? Doubt it, but... they did tease enough.

Maybe. But I feel like they would wait until E3 or another big even to announce that.

Probably.

It being in bright colors is the main interesting thing, anyway.